latest Post

There are many topics about foreign-made cars,

There are many topics about foreign-made cars, but because of my muscles, they do not have the same soul as American cars. Yes, there is a whole lot of Japanese cars that can go there fast, there is a better end than most American cars, but none of them are those of the American cars of Venomous or Corvette long of mankind A dream, for one generation, its speed, power, its luxury, its styling. Before the US compact and efficient US burner era, as the American empire did, street occupation, gas American car dominated the whole world really.

Of course, in some ways those days are gone, I guess that it is true that they will not come again. Chrysler has been bought by Daimler-Benz, other American car companies, it's true that even though Americans really think about their cars, in the sense that they started here American companies However, in fact it is a multinational company that does not feel the loyalty of the state at all, to earn money However, despite cutbacks and layoffs, and all of them, some of the American car spirit, I will continue on the road today.

If you are a fan of an American sports car, for my money, you buy today's computer control, an excessively smooth machine, but yesterday's fifties, and somewhat, the sixties It was about to be met by an American car. It was the age of all steel chassis, which can be held together like anyone's business, it will rise to the year of great, abuse, and heavy solid It is a suffering of the construction of the unibody, It was a long time before and when it was kicked when an American car was a car. Maybe those days are gone, but cars from those days - at least more of them - remain on today's road, and some of them are reasonably just there for one roof of classic American car There is nothing better than the old, boring out v8 engine roar below, it is not a lie
I've been staying forever with America antique furniture. When I was a child there was an antique furniture store specializing in American colonial furniture. As most owner of the furniture store was suffering with the idea of ​​rambunctious little tyke as I moved around their shop they were a true collector at this particular old-fashioned American furniture store , I liked to see someone interested in their passion. They took me under their wings, and since childhood they started to teach me everything they knew. They will tell me a lot about common antiques, especially American antique furniture. I will love every minute of it, it is the truth!

Of course, there are American antique furniture. Since I went to college, I was hanging out around antique shops when I was a child anymore. I devoted myself to larger and better things and used the furniture used by all college students. Still, I still love it, every now and then, to spend time descending at a local antique store, just look at every little thing I can see, it was a really wonderful time for me, I began to indulge my passion for learning, but sometimes I adore for my childhood world.

When I ended at college, I went out to start my family soon. I met a girl who seemed crazy in love, and together we started home, because she was a buff of architecture, I left all of them to her. Then she decorates my passion. As a result, the house we first occupied was crowded from the top down with American antique furniture. There is a sofa from the turn of the century, a dining room set of the American Empire, and an antique coffee table of the TV stand. It's really my dream house, it's not a lie. I think that I made the right choice who got married someone who allowed me to enjoy my taste.

About eWorld

eWorld
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment