latest Post

In research, teen drinking shows killing brain cells.



We always knew that teenagers walked a bit on the wild side in many cases, and we have a slope to abundantly malfunction ourselves.

Now, we know at least some of the reasons of our Wiley.

The survey suggests that more damage to the brains of growth of teenagers by alcohol is thought to hurt more than the researchers do before the brains of adults, suggesting that hurting damaged ambient drinks under the study of neural connections Depends on the alcohol you need.


Small tits. :
Humor, comedy, satire, political satire, laugh, jokes, news, news laughter, newslaugh, lol, laugh, spoofing, skit, skit


Article body:
We always knew that teenagers walked a bit on the wild side in many cases, and we have a slope to abundantly malfunction ourselves.

Now, we know at least some of the reasons of our Wiley.

The survey suggests that more damage to the brains of growth of teenagers by alcohol is thought to hurt more than the researchers do before the brains of adults, suggesting that hurting damaged ambient drinks under the study of neural connections Depends on the alcohol you need.

"There is doubt about it now: there is long-term recognition result in extra drinking of alcohol in adolescence," Aaron White, an associate professor of psychiatry department of Duke University said. "We did not completely know that alcohol influenced teenage brains differently, now we have a sense of urgency, because everyone women who are pregnant are feeding alcohol It is the same place as I realized what was drinking was bad.

Alcohol also seems to damage the frontal area of ​​the adolescent brain that is crucial to control the impulse and to think by the outcome of the act which is ability, all

The Fulton crew, Neuropharmacologist at the University of North Carolina showed "creation of discontinuation of brain parts needed for alcohol self-control, stimulation and setting purpose."

When acquiring behind a wheel of a family car without permission, a teenager lives in just a few hours without considerate calls, or otherwise

Tap has good news. The crew, keeping in mind that an alcohol addiction in adults who stop drinking can restore cognitive function in time, and fortunately the same is quaffing teenager

The brain is very plastic and it is a coincidence, given the harsh nature of teens. It is almost as if nature knows in advance what content is likely to be an adolescent act. In future brains for future research, we maintain health even for alcohols whose computer knowledge is too fragile.

It is best not to not drink until your brain grows, but for those who can not resist, less sake means more brains. And, the distinctive behavior of more brain, all things.


Stop Needling me!


It is also possible to achieve important things by sometimes doing nothing. Well, in fact, I did something. I resisted. I think that is important. Here is my story.

Many of my friends have been getting pierced, and annual tattoos. It's huge. All neighbors have at least one bodypiercing / bodyart place. They seem to outpace the pub for these days. Of course, they want me to do it.

"Come on Mike," they say. "It's fun! It's addictive! What are you afraid of needles ...


Small tits. :
Earrings


Article body:
It is also possible to achieve important things by sometimes doing nothing. Well, in fact, I did something. I resisted. I think that is important. Here is my story.

Many of my friends have been getting pierced, and annual tattoos. It's huge. All neighbors have at least one bodypiercing / bodyart place. They seem to outpace the pub for these days. Of course, they want me to do it.

"Come on Mike," they say. "It is fun! That is addictive! What are you afraid of needles? Pain is good! I could show sweet potatoes!"

I am not a human sign for small animal, death, and calligraphy texts, so I find myself looking less like my friend. In order to make the situation worse, I do not pick up light in any room and it reflects a small part of the metal wherever I am. (And I do not mean anywhere!) But I have a secret to share. I will get it soon.

They have spent their salary on this uproar, but I am quietly satisfied with myself like myself. I have not proposed that my friend do it from anxiety. Several, obviously, began a lot as their parents said to them. I am not a mommy's boy, do you want to know what reason?

People are not packrats. That is different I am a pack rat. I keep too many things. But that is not the only thing I really want to do. I am talking about the fact that packrats is known to exchange items in packs with objects that shine forever. I do it, but kick me, one of my friends, for yet another shiny piece of metal, or even another patch of scribbled skin

Now let me point out that I believe in choosing freedom before someone thinks I'm complaining. what? How they listen to me? I am a modest man without tattoos How do you know?

From my point of view, I do not need to find it. I do not think that it is necessary to be a slave to the idea that it will try everything once. I feel that I do not need to try it.

Recently, some of my friends have found their stereotypes working against them. I am single with no children yet, but many of my friends are married or single parent. And that is where difficulty enters.

Some of my friends have children aged six to nine. About that age, the children begin to notice their parents a little more. They see them differently when they were infants. Mainly, child rearing is very fast. Kids who listed on the other side, that notice's thing is too early. Recently, what they have noticed is mom and dad's tattoos and earrings.

A woman at work, she does not think about how she persuades her nine-year-old daughter why her tongue does not get pierced when she takes her to a parlor "

So here is my secret. I am young for natural people who think of tattoos and piercings that resist me. I think metal and ink only compromise the beauty outside my friends and I do not do anything to strengthen their inner person. So there is no reason to use my body for someone's canvas.

My friends can take myopia. They do not want to see the children all being excited because they look exactly the same as their children are, but they do not want to get me some body art Continue to encourage, I will continue to resist.

Why am I holding out like that? Am I really afraid of needles? No, of course not. I was a person playing with clothes pins and sewing needles and I was pushing over my knuckle like a boy Freddie Krueger. I also used a notorious sewing needle pushed - through - --- to make a flex arm sweep. Not only was the difference, it is a fashion that is going to be reborn as a step a step further.

I have a philosophy that merely sticks to my values ​​and does not need to yield to fellow pressure. Pierced and tattoos have brought my friends to the sky notebook and a difficult question from children.

Maybe I will go to work all day with a needle through all my fingers like a school. It will introduce 'Sun!

About eWorld

eWorld
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment