latest Post

It turned off in an old baseball game



Someone shouted "Let's playball," and officially announced Spring. Spring and baseball seem to go with us just as God created spring for national entertainment.


Small tits. :
Ball, game, softball, park


Article body:
Someone shouted "Let's playball," and officially announced Spring. Spring and baseball seem to go with us just as God created spring for national entertainment.

Something about that baseball game seems to shake all the dim side of the winter of the past. As soon as the old winter hits for the last hour, the good old spring is a step up to the plate and a new game in progress.

Of course baseball is for young people. One disadvantage of old growth is the fact that you grow from a certain one. For example, grow older and grow up from short pants worn at the same time.

I can make a young man trying to act or long pants and dons shorts. Someone needs to tell these men that knobby's knee is not this year's fashion, looking so good, I will guarantee you.

As you grow older, you also grow from a lot of free time. There is nothing like trying to make a living to put a fold in your lifestyle. Once the man is placed on his hat, grab the box lunch and walk out the door, because of his work life. It is a tag of the current price knew that it was free time.

As you get older, you grow with growing extra cash in your pocket. How many people will be, but there seems to be more outgo than the average house income today.

I remembered getting a raise once, when my first salary came, my takeaway was smaller than before raise. My pay raise puts me higher tax brackets and therefore lower income each payday.

Only one can put a temporary pause with all this nonsense I know - just in the afternoon at the stadium. There is nothing like a good old baseball game to take away all the fears of trying to live. When I was young, I played the ball and I was out in the field. However, I will withdraw that part of my life and find myself sitting on the stand, cheering for my favorite team.

One of the advantages of becoming a grandfather is participating in your grandchild ball game. Now, my knee squeak and my pitching elbow do not work as it is used, I play inning even in one of the baseball games Baseball in shape is more flexible Elbow And a younger knee. Fortunately for grandfather, God gave them grandchildren playing baseball.

A few weeks ago it was my privilege to see my granddaughter playing her first softball game. I solved to see a softball game loosened by a hot cup of seats and coffee where I could investigate the entire process.

After that, the game took a new status. My granddaughter came to the bat and I was at the edge of my seat. At that point, the entire game changed for me. Sitting next to me, the man started screaming with a pitcher. "Go ahead, the pitcher," he shouted "burn one of the whole plate, the batter is an ass, she can not hit anything.

I have been for a long time away from a good baseball game that I completely forgot this element of the game. I sparefully head towards the gentleman next to me and said, "You should not shout out to the children like that.

Even without looking at me, he shot, "Please care about your own business, Buster."

I am not easily excited, but this guy is irritating me, what I should say. Yes, that is a word, "I am irritated."

Later, I have not seen me yet, he snipped that "the pitcher is my daughter."

With all dignity, I was able to recall under the circumstances I replied, "but the batters are my granddaughters, and the grandchildren are giving out the daughter of rank every time.

I noticed that the information surprised him a bit. What you were trying to do with the old Bubba can be seen well A little problem will occur. I could not think of anything to say for a while, so I did not mind, it is good regardless of who is cheering you.

At this point the situation got ugly. And when I say ugly, I mean that Mrs. Baba inserted himself in tête-à-tête. Let me tell you, I was not afraid of the good old Baba.

This shows a big difference between men and women. A man can have a loud, unpleasant, open-minded debate, when it is over, buy each other a cup of coffee and hit each other on the back celebrating the winning team.

At least his wife Baba did not look like that. The best I remembered the situation, Mrs. Baba, sitting on the other side of Baba, stepped forward, just said, "Oh yeah?

I told her that she might have been, but I already care about what she said. The last thing I remember was her left hook interface with my left eye.

When I came home, I remembered what the Apostle Paul wrote. "Observe these things before God and the Lord Jesus - Christ and the angels chosen beforehand, like you do not like each other beforehand, putting your hands suddenly on top of other people, I am not a person who shares sin, I can not keep myself pure. "(1 Timothy 5: 21-22 colloquialism.)

Sometimes it's on Strike Street.


This was the All Night Serenade Crusade


I am in an era where sleep, especially at night, is a very fragile item. At least a bit of noise arouses my body to perfect consciousness. I do not know how much my brain is conscious of, so I say my body. I believe there is too much evidence that my skull has no conscious gray cells. At least, that is the elegant mistress opinion of the pastoral pavilion that she has expressed on multiple occasions.


Small tits. :
Night, sleep, cricket, chirp, frog, restless


Article body:
I am in an era where sleep, especially at night, is a very fragile item. At least a bit of noise arouses my body to perfect consciousness. I do not know how much my brain is conscious of, so I say my body. I believe there is too much evidence that my skull has no conscious gray cells. At least, that is the elegant mistress opinion of the pastoral pavilion that she has expressed on multiple occasions.

To confuse all of this, I will not fall asleep that day. I have a book in hand and I am in a sleeping world soon - Ella. To make matters worse, the world can explode around me, I will not hear it.

This brings me back to my nocturnal sleeping habits. Why I am not concerned, the noise can not sleep during the day when it is not booming around me, why I feel that even a little noise exceeds my understanding

I tried all the remedies and found myself who still can not get a good night's sleep. I tried Cocoa's lovely hot cup before going to bed right but once I reawakening myself and had my wife's vigilance effect, I fell asleep just asleep

Someone suggested it is in light before sleeping in bed. I do not know why I have never thought of this before, but it worked.

It is my sleeping problem to overcome me so happily. There is nothing better than waking up in the morning from refreshing proper sleep during the night.

After that, my nocturnal world came to crash, halt twitter.

Three weeks ago coming next Thursday, the incident happened in reverse all of the progress I made so far.Just like I snuggled under my cover for putting my book and putting down my sleep , My wife stopped with bolt straight in bed, "What exactly did the noise sound like?"

We enthusiastically listened and fully convinced that there was foreign noise at night.

For whatever reason I do not know whispers, my wife confided to me, "There is cricket in our bedroom." We stopped breathing and listened.

Chirp Chirp Chirp

"It certainly sounds like cricket to me," I agreed.

Then she said those ominous words that began nightmares almost three weeks. "Find the cricket and get rid of it."

I stood up like any obedient husband and tried to find where the noise came from. Fifteen minutes after diligent search, I came to the conclusion that there was no cricket in our bedroom, that the noise came from outside.

I opened the window carefully to make that noise so that whatever was there was not disturbed. Carefully listening, I realized that the new neighbor moved to our backyard, exactly the tree just outside our bedroom window.

Chirp Chirp Chirp Our new neighbor turned out to be a tree frog.

What is known as wanted is what is a tree frog. I love all kinds of animals and creatures. And, usually, I am compatible with my colleagues, and I can easily get along. I have no hostility towards one of my fellow man, fellow frog, or God's creature.

I have an exception to this rule. All rules have exceptions. If not, what is the rule?

The exception is a tree frog outside the window of my bedroom. I tried reasoning with this creature, but I will issue a final notice, but on this day I feel confident of this demonic creature quietly during the night.

Always forever Chirp ... Chirp ... Chirp

I do not know exactly when it is started, but this nocturnal serenade, but every morning 6: 11 I think that this is a despicable trick, as I can not find him.

Nearly three weeks have been going on and on continuously this noise every night.

Chirp Chirp Chirp

About Wednesday night I finally got used to this exciting chirp and I finally got to sleep. After that, sneaky monsters changed his tactics.

He chirped ... Chirp ... as usual chirped and then paused. The silence seemed to be an explosion of a shotgun at night and my eyes were open at a perfect alert position. Suddenly he stopped chirping as he stopped.

About eWorld

eWorld
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment