latest Post

Just say no to sex. Dr. Coburn shows that way! (Installment 1)



"Awesome, Dan! See you today for your first class," Dr. Richard Coburn was just based on his hot new book Ko Dan Fox of the doctor's controversy with the abstinence of many star players So girls were very loved, so his calls surprised doctors with confidence in ebulliently confident.

Just like Dr. Coburn hung up, his lovely and rich daughter, who was also a student of his awards, came back from the class and passed from the convertible


Small tits. :
Humor, comedy, satire, political satire, laugh, jokes, news, news laughter, newslaugh, lol, laugh, spoofing, skit, skit


Article body:
(Extended spoofing is presented in 4 installments on 10 pages each.) Tsutsu tsutsu tsutsu baitsu, tsutsutsu tsuzu tsu δ δ δ △ ä Ü Southerzba)

"Awesome, Dan! See you today for your first class," Dr. Richard Coburn was just based on his hot new book Ko Dan Fox of the doctor's controversy with the abstinence of many star players So girls were very loved, so his calls surprised doctors with confidence in ebulliently confident.

Just like Dr. Coburn hung up, his lovely and rich daughter, who was also a student of his awards, came back from the class and passed from the convertible

"Hello, goodbye!" She called, closed the door, another day a young man of romantic ruse hopeful to bit forever tired of dodged. "Hi, Daddy!" She said, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello, Mel," he replied. "A normal crop of overheating fans?"

"Although it may not be, but" daughter "but you can not overcome difficulties" Then she traditionally crossed the furniture living room and gave him a bag from the bookstore. "Here is a present, Dad."

"what is that?"

"A copy of your new book."

"But children, I have a copy of it in boxes, I will be knocking down the door All ready for the expected student rush."

"But this is different," she said. "Look inside."

He opened the cover, she pointed out. "Here, I wrote a note for you."

"Why Melanie, thank you", he said, read aloud and say, "To papa. Thanks to you and your wonderful way, I will develop or contract sexually transmitted diseases There is nothing I do love you Mel "

He turned to tears. "Oh, my dear, sweet, Melanie - I was touched.I am shining like a sign of hope to everything that your whole life knows the transcendental value of my moderate building program I also remember I have to sign You want to hand it to Dr. Ernst She will come here soon "

"Dr. Ernst? What is she visiting you for? Is she always mocking your job?"

"Oh, she is a bit drunk, and the answer to population explosion and the epidemic of AIDS is not from her medical department, but from the sociology department.

"I do not think she has any excuse to tell your way about your way.

"Oh, the trouble about it yourself, one finally grows used to such competitive behavior.Humanity still knows how to treat professional jealousy, but forgive me - I smile I can not help, "He kept his book high and kept on. "According to gender, flying a bookstore's shelf, no matter how harmful she says by the sex.Who conceives you? Congratulations"

"Anything," Melanie sighed. "No matter what she says, I am convinced that more people will understand how important your work is, then they are just like me, like people, I do not have a clue as to why to do things.

"I do not know Melanie as to why they are doing it, and what do you think happened during class?

Dad? "

"It is called a digest of the reader."

"truly?"

"Yes! They are considering excerpts!"

"That is wonderful! Congratulations"

"Thank you, you. It is starting to pay attention to my achievement Popular media seems to be that I finally may transcend the confines of academic chat. I will soon make a book As a result, I will make various appearances of the talk show that I will be busy with the lecture circuitry, and if my method is widely known, what kind of places Will you find a Coburn club for sexual control?

"It is so wonderful! I can not wait!"

As you are familiar with, I am taking a wise and conservative position not to have sex on a solid and attractive foundation. Finally, the highest ethical therapy is due to rampant overpopulation- and the resulting ecological depression - teen pregnancy, heartbreak of abortion, and scourge of AIDS and other STDs And what a magnificent Turning point, it will be very for overseas mankind. Finally, human beings and women have the will to have the will to come back from the brink of the annihilation invited by themselves. "

"Oh, Dad, I am proud like you!" Melanie shouted and turned forward to embrace him with courtesy.

"Thank you, Mel," he answered, orated, "Can I survive, because in my approach, sex can survive? Oh, I quite doubt it, very much I really do.

Just then, the doorbell rang. "Oh, he said," It must now be Dr. Ernst. "I will get the door for you," Melanie volunteered.

"Thank you, sweetheart." As she struck a magnificent pose in his underarm armpit, she went to the living room.

"Hello, Dr. Ernst," she made a special effort to hearty it, he said. "My father expects you."

"Thank you, Melanie," the doctor responded, and resigned.

"Hello, Dr. Ernst," Dr. Coburn said.

"Hello, Richard," she is cold but rather, was the answer.

"Do you want to drink tea or something?" Melanie asked her.

"No, thank you. I had lunch at the university cafeteria, and as you know, the meal there is more than it meets appetite, it will destroy it.

"Dad, how about you?"

"Thank you, Mel. Now for nothing"

"I'm sorry, I would like to train spirit of discipline."

"A nice girl. Today, I suggest you concentrate orally on dissociation."

"Yes, dad," she agrees, walks away, reminds herself, "Remember, think about Texaco or Mexico as soon as anyone states gender.

"Oh, she is a pretty girl," Dr. Coburn was enthusiastic. "I am very proud of her. She escapes from the impressive presence of her prominent father seeking a distinction of her own ego at comfortable intervals like many young people I have not had it, it is quite the opposite .. She has accepted my method with my whole heart, can I sit down?

"Thank you."

They decorated the living room and sat on two leather chairs.

"I was you" A copy that signed my new book. "

"Thank you" she said.

He handed it to her and she put it on her knees.

"Are not you going to read it?"

"I already have it," she said.

"I mean inscription."

"Oh," she said, and opened the cover. She warned what he wrote. "Your very nice, Richard." Then she closed the book and put it on the coffee table.

"Well, what do you think of it?" He asked interimly.

"It is supposed to be a thing - -"

- Awakening, "Priscilla? Please be careful of your choice of words." Do not want to adjust, as a cautionary, annoying coalition of my book. "

"Oh, Richard, so do not persnickety so, we can hardly speak if we exclude all the words of English that can be interpreted as having a sexual undercurrent.

"The patent exaggeration!" He replied. "The intuition by words is on the very foundation of my method, and if it is natural, I can also intimation the smallest oneself.

"Of course, Richard, please forgive my linguistic stupidity Let me instead say that your book has precipitated a very serious worry at sanitation school.

"Concern, Priscie? I have to think, in the long run, it will evoke the chorus of undiluted praise!

"That, I am afraid, just evoked the opposite: a ruthless surprise."

"Professional jealousy, pure and simple," he replied. "There is no other excuse for such a response when the survival of mankind may well depend on my way.

"Oh, Richard, please, Overwrought people on one agenda or another, abnormally in an attempt to foist some plausible beliefs to more tricked members of society, with Halma Blind for several thousand years Today 's challenge for the devastated mankind is well tuned to the requirements of life and its responsible management, imagining the beginning of mankind, not the end "

"Does the faculty of medicine, in my method, aim for the tenacious praise values?

"Richard, of course, has advantages in tactile advice, but to offer it as a cure, we offer all offers.

"Oh, Priscilla, I can not bear it. From among my consideration to humanity and its self-destructive weaknesses, I have created this magnificent fountain of immediate wisdom." I, Is "malignant" when I expect that myself is being mentioned for the Nobel Prize? "

"I have to think rather for the dumbbell award!

"How insult your flat feet insult your way to throw my way," He notified her and raised his voice, continued, "I continue this conversation "

"Did Richard just heard me mention the word 'physical relationship'?" She kidded half of him. "Do not want to adjust away from careless union.

About eWorld

eWorld
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment