latest Post

Just say no to sex. How did Dr. Coburn do?



(Extended spoofing is presented in 4 installments on 10 pages each, this is the third bullet; the previous ones are available on this site and presented under each new installment in NewsLaugh, in case you I missed one or more)


Small tits. :
Humor, comedy, satire, political satire, laugh, jokes, news, news laughter, newslaugh, lol, laugh, spoofing, skit, skit


Article body:
(Extended spoofing is presented in 4 installments on 10 pages each, this is the third bullet; the previous ones are available on this site and presented under each new installment in NewsLaugh, in case you I missed one or more)

He closed it, thought for a while, and reconstructed himself. Then he walked to the bookshelf, took another copy of his work, signed it, and headed for it and Den.

"All sign ups?" He asked.

"Yes, sir," Dan replied. "She took care of everything, even gave me a copy of your book.

"Good," he said. "It is a special inspiration," he offered a copy of the book he signed. "A signed copy."

"Thank you Dr. Cobain," Dan said and took it. He read the inscription loudly. "There are things that Dan Fox can not get, Kid. Please refrain from you, Dr. Coburn. "Wow, dynamite!" Dan shouted. "I really appreciate this."

"My pleasure," Dr. Coburn said to him. "In the beginning, you and I will work on a one - to - one basis, did you understand?

"Yes, your teacher. As you progress, Melanie can help. "

"But Dad!" She opposed.

"Dear, please, you are my most skilled student and I need an assistant for the amount of students I expect, is that okay?

"I think," she acknowledged.

"Yoshi." He returned to Dan and turned his attention. "Let's get started now."

"I am ready," his new student said.

"Can I leave it now?" Melanie asked.

"Of course, dear, Dan and I need to spend a lot of time together."

"Please have fun" she said to the star.

Dr. Cobain turned his attention to Dan "In the first week, almost demanding total immersion."

"Let's go for it."

He looked stern in Dan. "Do not mind if I get 'sexplicit,' Are you?

"I guess you need to," he replied acolyte with pleasure.

"That is exactly the case.When we do not take the cow with the ball, we can not hope to fight it on the ground.

He showed the sofa, Dan plunged down and down.

"First first thing, you have to understand the transcendental importance of the way of life style adjustment you are committing to Question: Why do you need to learn how to say no to sex? Think before.

"Well, Teacher -" Dan pondered with indecision.

- I will tell you why. Because my son carries the potential destruction of mankind in your waist "

"I?"           

"Of course there is a sperm that can lead to overwhelming compulsion that could lead to infecting the world with the AIDS virus or another STD There is sperm.

"Yes, the teacher, but can I say something?

"Go to the right front."

"I practice safe sex."

"I can carry on with a boy, but I will never complete it, there is nothing like safe sex, which is indeed a perfect contradiction."

"I mean, I used a condom," Dan told him.

"It is not safe by any stretching of imagination! The only safe thing to do is to keep your petckers in your pants, as the proverb says, do you understand?

"Yes, sir, is that what you say?

"What?" Dr. Coburn asked.

"I do not call it such a name."

"What do you call a name like?

"My pecker, I will respect it even if I think."

"Oh, then what are you going to say?"

"My love maker," Dan confided.

"Really? Where did you learn to call it?"

"Well, I thought about it for a long time, I thought what I used it, the name came to me and I was stuck just."

"Well, well, that is irrelevant, please remember: Do you know this brand for this purpose also to be retained?

"Yes, doctor."

"Wonderful ... Let's move on. When I say the word" sex "tell me your idea.

"Do you really want to know?" Dunn asked.

"of course."

"I think of women."

"Oh, Ha! And there we have it, we must redefine the root of the problem - and the fundamental relationship.

"What should I think?"

"I will demonstrate." He walks to the door, called, "Melanie, can you come here for a moment?

He returned to Dan. "I think that you will find this demonstration useful."

Melanie got a little anxious, poked her head. "Dad, what is it?"

"I want to demonstrate something for Mr. Fox, what do you think when I say the word" sex "?

"Tyrannosaurus - Rex"

"Very good, and what you think about as reinforcement, unless it takes your mind off the usual meaning of the word.

"Texaco" "

"Awesome, Mel." He became Dan. "How do you do? Immediately, you will think like that."

"I can not wait." He looked at her. "How do you do that, Melanie?"

"Papa explains."

"The Pure Sound Association" he informed Dan and began to have a great passion. "If you are properly trained, the word" sex "will key words" Rex "or" Tex ".

"Do you mean" sex-tex, like? " ''

"That's right! And its anti-association, of course, immediately diverts you from thinking about the word" sex. " "Also note that there is no association similarly resonating with the potentially miserable association of" sex - female "." Or, in the case of Melanie, for the conjunction of "sex man? ''

"Sex man?" Dan hurts Melanie, inquires.

"Yes," Dr. Coburn guaranteed to him. And since the healthy association of 'sex-Tex' is far more resonant, she does not have to worry about virtually anything. "

"Oh, I see," Dan said, catch up, said. "Sex - Rex Sex - Tex" Hey, it works for me. "

"Wonderful, Dan." Dr. Coburn became Melanie. "Watch as soon as he is caught.

"Oh, he is truly amazing," she mocked a bit.

"But what happens if a doctor really wants to break up your resistance and go up?" Dan wanted to know. "Do you just keep telling the same two things to yourself?"

"As long as the power of your will remains impregnable, you must go to your third line of defense when you feel that your resistance may weaken.

"what is that?"

"Mexico."

"Do you mean" sex - like Mex? " ''

"Yes, that is, in very rare circumstances, what could possibly require Tyrannosaurus Rex and Texaco, did you understand?

"Yes teacher."           

"Yoshi: Currently, we will turn off these interruptive collaborative resists, most sexual activity keys for children as well as for children.

"Can I?"

"Yes, I will allow you to explain the reason, it is a matter of what the enemy has inferior. Here, every effort to tempt you is this person, but she is dissociating the sound What do you have in order to work in this elemental area of ​​the element? One word: sex, what you have to use during that time Three words You can define that she is above three to one It seems like she is defeated.

"That is a good thing," Dan admitted, I saw Melanie from the corner of his eyes. "Looks like this, the girls will tell me," Let's have sex, and I think - "

- Come on now, you can do it, kids! "

"Tyrannosaurus Rex!"

"Well, what if she continues?"

"I will switch to" Texaco. ''

"Wonderful, is that opportunity happening?

"I will pass Mexico!"

"Come on now!

"Do you have more?"

"You go back and forth between words, creating an incomprehensible array of antisocial associations, until the final seduction abandons all hope."

"Wonderful! I have it now!" Tyrannosaurus Rex! Texaco! Mexico! Tyrannosaurus Rex! Texaco! Mexico! "Such."           

"Perfect, Dan ... you are knocking on my course soon, are not you Mel?"

"I am overwhelmed," she said.

"So I," Dan admitted. "It is very easy to think that you do not want to use ginger.

"I am stuck with myself, my son, we are just beginning your non - sex education.

"Dad, can I speak a little with you?" Melanie asked.

"Of course, dear."

About eWorld

eWorld
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment