latest Post

Movie star as a source of wisdom



They draw our attention by committing themselves to memories, or by reading some of the words inspired by urging people and others. They climb up to the starry sky vault that I put on us But once we expect the ability to recite their normal inanities and consonants? No, suddenly we want these renowned performers to deform themselves to the smart warnings of the original insights and exemplary advice.


Small tits. :
Humor, comedy, satire, political satire, laugh, jokes, news, news laughter, newslaugh, lol, laugh, spoofing, skit, skit


Article body:
Why do many people see answers to movie actors on some of the most challenging questions of life?

As we explicated from Stanislavsky to Strasburg, the latter of those who liked that we knew well, a great respect for acting art

After all, the current movie actor blinds us to the very likely vapidity of his / her own mind After all, the gleaming light which is illuminated by his own publishing agent gathers our attention There is a kind of separation between what movie stars are doing and what we are expecting to succeed

They draw our attention by committing themselves to memories, or by reading some of the words inspired by urging people and others. A realistic drama can not be revealed to present characters that may actually have considerable thought in practice, in most of its contemporary manifestations

But, as they rise to the starry sky vault that we put on us, are we expecting the ability to recite their normal inanities and consonants? No, suddenly we want these renowned performers to deform themselves to the smart warnings of the original insights and exemplary advice. We are the most secular aspect of personal life for two hints or how often we may raise our own relatively desultory life's happiness in regards to life, In hopes of finding it, supposedly despite their great reservoir of amazing expertise, their lives

We can only manage the stage and screen light through skillful employment of colorful media and continue to be presented to us in all the tricks.


Mother's Day card observation


Mother's Day stress on the card.


Small tits. :
Humor, weblog, journal, greeting card, card


Article body:
For this Mother's Day season, I opened my eyes to something that really did not pay attention before. It is totally related to the advertisement mountain claiming to be a crowded restaurant chosen as a pastry at a grocery store or as a gift of a complete Mother's Day This is really a matter of talking with the day to talk There was also not. I noticed something interesting, about myself

I am a sucking personalized greeting card.

For some reason, I always think I need to add my little message at the bottom of the card. I do not think that a good person will do the right job to capture the moment on the embossed cardboard with American greetings, so I want to make a card so you

So armed with a fairly strong grasp of pen and English, I got ready to add a special message for my mother and my wife's card. Time was passed only for a few minutes, then the time afterwards. I have to think about not being able to do anything I say is doing cards. Everyone knows that you are in a whole new section of plagerize, unorginal, saying the same card you are giving. Because of the fear of being original, I kept it.

More time has passed. To make things worse, I was trying to fill this card while Ronda (my wife) was still at home. So, when I hear her come, I will hide my card soon. I sneaked in the bathroom twice, fastened the door, and pretended to do my business. (Note: Do not add fuel to an incompetent fire than to pretend to take a dump when you are trying to write something sincere on the card.Outtsetsu tsutsu zetsu tsutsu tsutsu It is a matter of time to tie down "Tsu, Tsutsu - Tsutsu tsutsu" twists, tsutsu tsutsu tsutsushitsu One's kebia

I finally put the pen on the paper. After a time of relaxation of my wife's heart, I struggled with a writer's block and struggled (I thought I had diarrhea), this is my personalized message with her Mother's Day card

"Have a nice day!"

Swish!

About eWorld

eWorld
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment