latest Post

New cause of high blood pressure revealed; expect logical behavior



A new study of the New England Journal of Medicine revealed that one of the main causes of hypertension in the modern world is logical thinking.

One researcher said about the discovery of surprise, "Look, it is basically an illogical world there." It is logistically disgusting trying to deal with it alone, taking blood pressure. In hoping that logical thinking has been established, when the patient persuades to give up the interface with the world, it will soon be much more relaxed,


Small tits. :
Humor, comedy, satire, political satire, laugh, jokes, news, news laughter, newslaugh, lol, laugh, spoofing, skit, skit


Article body:
A new study of the New England Journal of Medicine revealed that one of the main causes of hypertension in the modern world is logical thinking.

One researcher said about the discovery of surprise, "Look, it is basically an illogical world there." It is logistically disgusting trying to deal with it alone, taking blood pressure. In hoping that logical thinking has been established, when the patient persuades to give up the interface with the world, it will soon be much more relaxed,

When asked if there might be other unknown factors contributing to hypertension, he said, "Oh, absolutely. For example, we are currently doing research on that gloomy culprit, sensitivity I will.

"Sensitivity?" We asked.

"Yes," he said, "Because we interact with it through the mass media, and frequently frequent to the life of the group often seems to be unrecognizable to our individual wishes, so we are more sensitive I am looking at how people feel when dealing with larger entities.

"What is the sensitivity in our personal life? Is that still okay?

"Well, I want to think so. However, as many domestic spats lead to higher blood pressure, we also research to determine the benefits of lowering sensitivity in an individual's life"

"But what if you judge that you are illogical and insensitive, having a normal blood pressure is good?

"Well, that is part of the problem In some respects the treatment may be worse than the disease.Of course, the ultimate way to lower your blood pressure is to die, We have not seen it as a viable area for research.


Mr. convenience store


Why should I leave it to the experts of home improvement projects.


Small tits. :
Humor, Business, Books, Buddha, Buddhism


Article body:
First Saturday morning, I decided to fix the washing machine. This decision has not reached lightly. The cold water pressure was weak, so I was checking with two experts in the workplace (ie, they owned both washing machines at once). I grabbed my toolbox and told my wife what I was planning.

I will explain to the underground. Meanwhile, she checked the number of '24 hour urgent plumbing service' and is in the speed dialing function of the phone.

"Should I not call a plumber?" She ascertains that she does not understand men and ask. Of course she has her reasons - I had some bad experiences. In fact, I still have to work on a renovation project that actually improved the home.

But today I was confident. I carefully removed all the screws from the back of the washing machine and discovered that it can not be removed yet. So, using the largest screwdriver I could find as leverage I suddenly had a gentle pressure there God gruesome golden

The basement door is open "Do I need to call a plumber?

"We do not need plumbers, everything is going as planned," I guarantee her.

Of course I can not tell exactly what the plan is. On the back of the washing machine is filled with enough wire and hose to start the space shuttle and I have no idea where to start from. That's why I started looking for things that might be remotely similar to a solenoid that is a cylindrical object that can be slowly magnetized and remove parts

The basement door opens every hour. "Do I have to call out the plumber?

Finally, with a head held low, I humbly tell her, "It is time to call plumbers."

Personally, I believe I was on the verge of thinking about everything, but I could say that she is getting nervous. After a short time Mr. Smarty - pants plumber arrived and watch the massacre.

"What happened here?" He asks distrust.

I will tell him the only thing that floats in my head. "Vandalism" We have had some problems in the neighborhood. "

"It must have been their group that brought this huge damage," he suggests.

He sometimes continues to consider the scene of destruction while muttering "hmm" under his breath. Somehow, I intuitively know that every "hmmm" costs me an additional $ 50.

Finally, Mr. High Mr. plumber, like a magic, the washing machine is one piece back and pushed against the wall, until we return it all together again and start.

"What exactly were you trying to do?" Mr. Couldn't-make-it-as-an - electrician asks him to compute a bill that is bigger than the gross national product of a small country .

I have the opportunity to show him that he does not deal with goober just as he left the street. "The pressure of cold water was weak," I explain. Sticky Solenoid "

"Uh," he responded, reached the back of the machine and twisted off the hose. He taps the nozzle against the palm of his hand. Then add the final twist and reinstall the hose.

"Your filter was packed."

About eWorld

eWorld
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment