latest Post

Seen for the day: doing the work twice is better than planning and doing it once



Cutting wood twice is better than measuring it once and cutting it. Do not you think so? Otherwise, I will not do that often.


Small tits. :
Thinking of the day, humor, funny, old people, plan, efficiency, home repair


Article body:
Yesterday I was repairing a part of the eaves edge of my house. Also need persistent flood damage, add me - tree add some support.

I already had another thin part cut. But I decided that I needed a more substantial work. And making it a bit longer makes a wonderful, hard fit.

That idea happened to me to measure where I put two-by-four. Measure work, so measure tape and climbing, ladder corner. How incredibly it is

So I added a little extra for a nice, tight fit that puts a thin part along the two-by-four and ran my hands back and forth over the wood. Within minutes I had support classified by my custom size.

It was a very hard guess that I guess - it's too narrow - actually, it's because of too much.

Do you know what it is like to cut a half inch from two to four by - with a hand saw?

When "slicing" thin parts, the ends of the tree keep breaking. This can keep the saw at the hard place. This makes the cut about 17 times longer than the original.

But this is a better way than measuring first.

I see.

Otherwise, I will not do that often.

Now, I noticed that I frequently engaged in "twice it" game as I used to because I aged. Review deleted

So I guess this is the advantage of the game "do it twice": it proves you are still young.

And stupid.

At least now, I know why the old man is slow:

- They can.
- As they are planning for the first time.
- Because they do only one thing.
In case
It may take up to 30 minutes but I need to do it 72 times so I have to do it 12 times. It is for the task to take 30 in only 72 minutes.

It will slowly walk and enjoy your food and leave them 42 minutes to take a nap.

In the old days I thought that the elderly had to take a nap.

Now, I find that old people get to take a nap, because they are - well - smart.

Unfortunately, even though I learned valuable lessons, I am convinced of one thing. There will be at least eleventeen more than "two do it" game will move closer to my future.

Well ... I will measure more than anything if I do not go.


What to hit in the night


Apparently, during our wedding oath, I agreed to take out the garbage and investigate the psychosis murderers crawling around our house in the middle of the night.


Small tits. :
Humor, middle-aged


Article body:
Last night my wife Nancy and I stayed home alone We just slept as we were surprised by thundering banging somewhere within our house and a loud, dragged drag noise It's a fall.

We sat on both beds and Nancy whispered, "What was that?

Now, how am I supposed to know what is going on in the rest of the house? I am not a clairvoyant, I am scared. I am the only person I know as a childhood hero who was a cowardly lion from the wizard of Oz. "The problem is, if I tell her the truth she would want me to investigate. Apparently, during our wedding oath I will take out the garbage and in the middle of our night I agreed to investigate murderers of mental illnesses crawling around the house.

I will not panic her. "It was just the wind" I guarantee her, my voice trembles with fear.

"Oh, okay," she believes in me say! "I think that you are here or I am frightened of death. I appreciate the goodness." Then she rolls and closes her eyes and returns to sleep soon. How can she fall asleep in the world? Does she truly believe that I can protect her from evil devils?

When she goes to sleep and I need to be there waiting for some monsters to break down the bedroom door. Of course, I suddenly need to go to the bathroom. Bad, but I'm not too bad enough to climb from the bottom of the cover.

 It is not that I am really scared, I know that these things happen in the only movie and the death gods looking for his next victim My living rou I know it was really just a wind So, I am the only reason not investigating noise. And I do not have to go to the bathroom terribly, I can wait until morning. Everything seems always good under sunlight. And Nancy gets up before me

About eWorld

eWorld
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment