latest Post

Sexual investigation of teens is inaccurate: teens tend to be virgin again



Researchers, who are unfamiliar with the concept of regular virginity, decided to arrange the confused results. They are now confirming the cause of the mysterious return to virginity. Many teens show that they choose to take a vow of chastity after they have some experience in the absence of that demanding virtue After they take a vow, they There is a tendency to decide that the experiences he had before pursuing their new devotion to chastity never count.


Small tits. :
Humor, comedy, satire, political satire, laugh, jokes, news, news laughter, newslaugh, lol, laugh, spoofing, skit, skit


Article body:
The validity of the survey of teen sexual behavior has been taken into serious problems recently. It is always known that many members of the age group exaggerate the extent of their sexual experience, but if they learn imagination pleasure, their parents think

Researchers, who are unfamiliar with the concept of regular virginity, decided to arrange the confused results.

They are now confirming the cause of the mysterious return to virginity. Many teens show that they choose to take a vow of chastity after they have some experience in the absence of that demanding virtue After they take a vow, they There is a tendency to decide that the experiences he had before pursuing their new devotion to chastity never count.

The new survey is innocent young people with these physical innovations with physical development that results in strongening them all towards any interests of hormones and sex

As people based on all information knows, the most responsible members of this budding age group are more suitable for much more age like board games


The transsexual procedure creates a new species and not all men or all women

Due to the revolutionary procedure, a whole new species of human beings are ongoing in the Earth, not all men and all women. And the person who received the procedure seems to be pleased.

"When you become a new species it changes your overall prospects.I no longer really flamingly a woman or that thing is a flamingly man about that it makes me really happy.

"I am an early adapter," the majority of men who took the procedure told us. "As a result, I often feel ahead of my time, but wow, when I came across another person I experienced it, we really beat it.

Another majority of female incarnation with outstanding development confers "When you become the third species it will change your overall prospects.I am no longer a woman actually but a rabid male indeed There is none."

What is this revolutionary procedure?

We talked to Dr. Emil Changemaker, the founder of technology, "I understand you created a new species human being.Please teach me in detail"

"I am happy to oblige. First of all, this transsexual surgery does not require surgery.

"Is not it?" We asked, I was surprised.

No, changes will occur between the ears, not between the feet. "


Small tits. :
Humor, comedy, satire, political satire, laugh, jokes, news, news laughter, newslaugh, lol, laugh, spoofing, skit, skit


Article body:
Due to the revolutionary procedure, a whole new species of human beings are ongoing in the Earth, not all men and all women. And the person who received the procedure seems to be pleased.

"When you become a new species it changes your overall prospects.I no longer really flamingly a woman or that thing is a flamingly man about that it makes me really happy.

"I am an early adapter," the majority of men who took the procedure told us. "As a result, I often feel ahead of my time, but wow, when I came across another person I experienced it, we really beat it.

Another majority of female incarnation with outstanding development confers "When you become the third species it will change your overall prospects.I am no longer a woman actually but a rabid male indeed There is none."

What is this revolutionary procedure?

We talked to Dr. Emil Changemaker, the founder of technology, "I understand you created a new species human being.Please teach me in detail"

"I am happy to oblige. First of all, this transsexual surgery does not require surgery.

"Is not it?" We asked, I was surprised.

No, changes will occur between the ears, not between the feet. "

"Oh, in the ear?"

"To be precise," he confirmed.

"Please, please continue."

"Well, you have seen, until now, we had a human type that is quite all men and all women.Of course there were some exceptions, but enough for most people to notice It is not ".

"And now?" We asked.

"Oh, thanks to this technology, there are quite a few.

"Well, how did you create a new seed as one of the world's leading experts on this subject?

"I? I did not have anything to do."

"You did not?" We came back a bit. "Sorry if you did not have anything to do it, why are you the founder of technology? You are a founder who has nothing to do with what he founded I have not heard of it.

"Oh, I found it only by watching it is happening, I got people's attention. Next, I wrote an article.So, I am working on video.

"Well, it sounds like you are doing the usual things that the founder does, what happened?

"Well, I saw this third species evolving."

"What is not 100% male or 100% female?"

"Asatamundo!" He exclaimed.

"Why are you evolving?"

"Mainly, because it's time, in fact the way past times, in my opinion, to make that look for new seeds."

"why?"

"Well, when you have an overly male form or excessively female form, you are one side really is macho and the other side lean towards super feminists so they are not only in the same bedroom but also together with the earth Struggling to inhabit, and a happy marriage, a tough hoe to the line, I mean, a tough row to the hoe I've done it and my thoughts just confuse me.

"How about a new species?"

"The most welcome development you can imagine."

"Why?" We asked.

"As this species evolves, you no longer have fancy professional macho type or feminist type of rabies."

"What do you have?"

"Well, basically, you have a person."

"Who is it the third type?"

"Do not underestimate what I am saying, this is the most welcome development you can imagine, real big deal."

"What is so special about this new species of people." We decided him to be a corner and wanted to know.

"Well, that is a person who insists on people's rights."

"People's right?"

"That is evolution that brings pure brute or feminist back to the allegorical cave orifice.You do not claim male superiority or women's advantage.You insist on either equal right not."

"Not equal even right?"

"Certainly, acts claiming equal rights are supposed to have inequality, which is self - propagating prejudice, does not anyone insist on equality when it exists?

"Well, that 's funny So when you insist on people' s right, there is no inherent or unspoken prejudice?

"Right! I am talking about seeds that are comfortable being just human beings - not as overheating new advocates, just as a hidden assumption. Of course, the species is still very aware that there are two halves of humanity I will.

"Has not it changed?"

"No, they are just ways to think each other - together with the whole rigmarole, a peaceful partner, but always can not be avoided, except a little of the same inevitable pot throwing it is outside world and home, lower and second floor We solve many problems of ".

"Well, I imagine it, do you think what the future of this new species holds?

"Well, it's like the evolutionary development of all. I do not know if the new extrescence of the gene pool will flourish, or so will the pressure exerted by more established species perish. My hope is, It is expanding its existence, probably over time, completely replacing the previous incarnation.

"What a suspicion that the interview of time has begun is suspected.

"What is that?" He asked.

"I am actually a member of a new species."

"you are?"

"Well, at least, I like to think so, Bet will interview a lot of people reading fans NewsLaugh new species."

"How long have you been a member?" He asked.

"Oh, I have passed beyond insisting on one side or the other side long ago. I just think of myself as happy - go - lucky, Ducky and what kind.

"Good for you," he said, and took out the memo pad.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "I am the one who is supposed to take notes.

"Just add you to my list of humans that have evolved into my favorite species.I like to follow up, the trend is my friend and yours!

About eWorld

eWorld
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment