latest Post

Song writer confession # 2



Any actual Beatles Fun Stu Sutcliffe knew that it was the original bass player who died of cerebral embolism before Beatles became famous But if it did not have a fatal weak point, ..?

There is little time left right now. It is an important event for future generations and it can not be changed in any way. I found a boy: a cheerful soul with wide eyes to ask am and the world. .


Small tits. :
Songwriter, Music, The Beatles, Paul - McCartney


Article body:
Any actual Beatles Fun Stu Sutcliffe knew that it was the original bass player who died of cerebral embolism before Beatles became famous But if it did not have a fatal weak point, ..?

There is little time left right now. It is an important event for future generations and it can not be changed in any way. I found a boy: a cheerful soul with wide eyes question the world with amusement. He has brought me here through the sea of ​​time, which is still set for him, or time and I do not know small things in his brain. It is safe because you need to work to agree that it is.

From my place hiding across the plaza, I wait for him to appear on this cloudy day. In the sky, I see more eddies promised people around me, they do not understand simple people with a low reception level, their life pattern If the boy can see, My timing allows me to meet him at the window of the store he pauses without exception everyday to praise. I am programmed with the memorization of every trace from the projection the best mind of our universe undertakes. There is no randoms: not calculated to infinite degree No No variation.

I will see him now. The boy will come around the whistle corner with his own intention songs with high eyebrows willingly to see his vision, activity in the plaza. For a while he slows down past a store called a bakery, but all the steps he takes across the square directly towards me who stands near the shop where I intrigue him, It is more important than he can ever know, but he hands it in his pocket to stare at the familiar routine

If he sees me, he will see only another boy of his age, but his attention is completed without shaking with one of the items in the window. He is leaning forward until his nose touches the glass. Hochner does not tell anyone anything, it's a twinkle twinkle, a twin tongue, a knee, a nice guy, a twin tsu, a tsu tsu tsu tsutsutsutsutsutsu .

I will resume my journey away from the window of the shop. In my mind there is a random idea of ​​how to get enough money for instruments with a burst of voluntary melodies in the background. Part of my mind is watching the image of sitting in a bed in a small but friendly room and playing the guitar. I walk.

Thirty minutes later, a small festival came to the open field filled with music, banners, two hundred chat and laughter. When someone called my name, I was just reaching the first stall and while my activities of fair flow around him, my friend Ivan gave me haha

Come here, he says, I have someone you should meet. I will follow him deeply to the fair ground so that it stops in front of rattling stages, only 3 feet smaller than the ground.

Hanging on the edge hanging on the edge and sitting in the corner, the hair hangs from the luxurious sculpture and his thin mouth corner hanging back to the cigarette with coma and black shirt and Gene his left hand, his eyes note While measuring me, he has adjusted the tone of the cradle guitar string on his feet.

Hey, Johnny ... Ivan says on a casual excitement measure to a skinny figure ... you got someone to meet ... he's a guitarist too ...

Johnny squints me through cigarette smoke.

Is that so? ... He says.

I called Ivan and hit my arm against my shoulder.

Johnny will meet Paul - McCartney ...

Copyright - Buildle 2005


Song writer confession # 1


This week I took a reggae back to the sound like St Ann from St Felicity and then I saw a small dark fog at the usual corner behind the left monitor speaker I sometimes this is my best muse I absolutely believe that, from the execution of the pizza on the outer star belt or perhaps just the golden ring around Uranus. Anyhoo ... It seems to bring inspiration in a dark way: Cliff Richard more Keith Richards, and I feel the urge to write something I include. .


Small tits. :
hunor, music, songwriting, funny


Article body:
This week I took a reggae back to the sound like St Ann from St Felicity and then I saw a small dark fog at the usual corner behind the left monitor speaker I sometimes this is my best muse I absolutely believe that, from the execution of the pizza on the outer star belt or perhaps just the golden ring around Uranus. Anyhoo ... It seems to bring inspiration in a dark way: Cliff Richard more Keith Richards, and I'm Pavarotti hitting water from leather, whips and top board I am driving AC / DC I dig a file called heavy riff which was lost under the seat. It will help if word killing appears in the first lyrical line: it always gets a bowie knife. Like Sam - Goldwin said: Start with the explosive volcano and build from there to the climax.

I can not emphasize what songs and how important the first two lines of the first verse are. This is where the artist placed a very small attention span hook that is not. If you simper your way to songs according to the style I like to call Captain Clichee, avoid the first verse you go this way before the second guitar comes in: Oh, I love you, yes, that's true, I am supposed to do baby, what should I do .. I somehow manage somehow. .

Are you still awake? The only thing that just might save that song will be a strong enough beat. I never thought that the year I used copies of writing advertisements for various advertising agencies is so valuable to me now. The rules of advertisement are as follows: When writing a headline I used your dollar 80c. It hooks them. That is got to say something different about the subject you heard a million times. Take the endless subject of love (also known as LURV). ..troublesome. .. When I taught songwriting, one of the first projects I set up is to write songs about love, but to make it interesting. Separate it. Have the listener tell me: I never thought of it before. Right now Paul McCartney does not need to work as hard as it does for the rest of us to be famous. Can not you see the same thing Is another absurd? Still, it is not for you. Fuu, Makka. .. time to open the window!

Here's how I have it: My song called: if it's ice cream. .. And the first verse is: If you are an ice cream, I eat with a very small spoon. If you are a starlight, I will go see you, in the middle of the moon. .. I think it is much more interesting than Paulie, but hey famous, I just started kicking at the door. Example I approach Click on the link below for the new site along the poetry and song, scoot.

Still, it is not for you. I have not changed them for a year, and not. There is no direct link between the rotation of the undergarment and the string of the guitar. And one .. Two .. Three ..

About eWorld

eWorld
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment