latest Post

Terrorists will receive a surprise Sendoff.



As all the world knows, Abu Musab Al Zarqawi, Iraqi al Qaeda self-proclaim and barbarian representative was given a surprise sendoff last week. It seems that no one knows about what happened when he met his Allah before the entrance to Paradise.

Fortunately, we were there. How do you know?

But when we heard that Mr. Al-Zarqawi was finally subject to his legal reward, of course we, of the observers who mostly repulsed by his atrocities tired but we also said that Mr. Zarqawi and other major terrorists assert, if you can witness his arrival ask, email to Allah

We now have a somewhat hot conversation between Allah and Al - Zarqawi who approached somewhat poor from the explosion that hit him forever, recorded with our permanent care.


Small tits. :
Humor, comedy, satire, political satire, laugh, jokes, news, news laughter, newslaugh, lol, laugh, spoofing, skit, skit


Article body:
As all the world knows, Abu Musab Al Zarqawi, Iraqi al Qaeda self-proclaim and barbarian representative was given a surprise sendoff last week. It seems that no one knows about what happened when he met his Allah before the entrance to Paradise.

Fortunately, we were there. How do you know?

But when we heard that Mr. Al-Zarqawi was finally subject to his legal reward, of course we, of the observers who mostly repulsed by his atrocities tired but we also said that Mr. Zarqawi and other major terrorists assert, if you can witness his arrival ask, email to Allah

We now have a somewhat hot conversation between Allah and Al - Zarqawi who approached somewhat poor from the explosion that hit him forever, recorded with our permanent care.

Hello, I am Musab al-Zarqawi.

Al: I understand It is difficult to become a terrorist, right?

AZ: Do you know that?

Of course I know everything

AZ: What about you? Is it Allah's?

Al: Yes, I am.

AZ: Really? Nice to meet you when I was alive, I always told my believers, "Allah is my companion."

Thank you

AZ: Wow, I felt dead, I went to heaven. And where is my 27-year-old virgin?

Al: What kind of virgin?

It is supposed to be an Islamic martyr.

Sorry, there is no female sex slave here

AZ: Will not you?

Al: No, we have equal rights.

AZ: Equal rights for people and women?

why? I made it because of my behavior I tend to be in my rankings.

AZ: Oh, wonderful, as I said, I am a martyr.

Al: I'm sorry. Here, you are not qualified.

AZ: Shall I not? Why not?

AL: Martyrs may do a lot of things, but among them we do not count the murder.

AZ: But is he a murderer with your name?

AL: Who will he kill with my name?

AZ: Pagans!

AL: Do you know me by any other name?

AZ: Otherwise, Allah is my life.

AL: Like my favorite Muslim language, "God is wonderful!"?

AZ: Oh, "Oh God." Certainly, I remember it.

Okay You know that many other people know me?

AZ: Do you have them?

Yeah that's far more a favorite name that humans call me. Indeed, people all over the world often call me "the only true god". "Do you know the meaning?

AZ: What?

AL: What you seem to have forgotten. I am a father of everyone.

AZ: Everyone? Even Americans?

Al: Oh, especially Americans. Although it is familiar, at least it is a tag attached to this product. And I am a big supporter of doing the right thing. So I have a definition of infidels different from you.

Oh what's that?

AL: People who have forgotten that, because there is really only one god, yours, everyone believes in the same god.

AZ: Really? Well, I was not thinking about that.

why? Thanks to me, you have a brain. We will expect it to be.

AZ: But I did it.

Al: Yes, but I am afraid, in a way that benefits admission to my paradise.

AZ: No?

Dummy We have different places for those who kill other people, whether those people believe in me or not.

AZ: Even if they do not believe you?

Al: Yes, I give freedom of thinking. It is a very fundamental that you can choose right from the wrong. My more important concern will aid damage or other people. And, as I said, I have made a special place for them.

AZ: What about me? What kind of place?

AL: Strangely, its name rhymes with infidel.

hell?

Al: Yes, yes!

At this point, Allah raised his hand and Al-Zarqawi dropped in the clouds where he was standing. Allah walked over and looked down through the hole. Then he rubbed his hands as if washing them off.

He noticed us, packed our recording device and gave us a wink. Then he returned to heaven.


Taliban asserts control of North Waziristan; sightseeing dip


Taliban tells North Waziristan, Afghanistan Border Insist on the control of the famous wild mountains of Pakistan. As a result, region tourism took a decision dip.

"I really like visiting places where television and music are forbidden, I am also a big fan of summary execution, but in North Waziristan, I think I will make an exception.


Small tits. :
Humor, comedy, satire, political satire, laugh, jokes, news, news laughter, newslaugh, lol, laugh, spoofing, skit, skit


Article body:
Taliban tells North Waziristan, Afghanistan Border Insist on the control of the famous wild mountains of Pakistan. As a result, region tourism took a decision dip.

"I really like visiting places where television and music are forbidden, I am also a big fan of summary execution, but in North Waziristan, I think I will make an exception.

A half of the wifely of American couples who enjoy traveling in the Middle East said, "We are very disappointed, my husband and I were really looking forward to the North Waziristan summer short trip. I hear that it is very wonderful and medieval.

President Pervez Musharraf in Pakistan is a valuable alliance of the United States in the war against terrorism, "We decided to find and destroy tourists wherever we are," he then made his apparent slip of the tongue Catch and continue, "I am sorry, I meant to say 'terrorists,' no 'tourists.'

But the press whizzed it overrilled with his misstatements and in the world in seconds.

A more rapidly spreading word fire recommends a recreational trip to North Waziristan.

Sudden decline surprised some observers as this region is rumored to host the world's most wanted killer, Osama - bin - laddin.

Declines also made for visitors to the area from the CIA to pass themselves off as a cheap traveler as it is more difficult.

About eWorld

eWorld
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment