latest Post

Met fulfills the requirements of Greece.



The Metropolitan Museum of Art recently agreed to return one of the best vases in its collection since the classical era of ancient Greece, and Ephesus's decision is that embarrassing guide that tourists each year around a thousand times a day We are coming as a welcome relief to the Greek tourism bureau which answers the same questions as we ask. Innocent travelers bless the area of ​​their walking tours and see a long cement bench with a curious hole to ask what they were.


Small tits. :
Humor, laugh, laugh, laugh, news, newslaugh, comedy, fun, funny, spoofing, spoofing, satire, joke, joke


Article body:
The Metropolitan Museum of Art recently agreed to return one of the best vases in its collection from the classical era of ancient Greece, and also to Ephesus'

The decision is coming as a welcome remedy to the Greek tourism bureau that answers the same questions that that embarrassing guide yearly tourists seek about a thousand times a day. An innocent traveler looks at a long cement bench with a curious hole to decorate the area of ​​their walking tour.

Philippe de Montebelo, director of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, said, "I felt that returning valuable vases is the right step for us to take, which was a pirated item, I was pirated on one eye As for the return of the toilet seat, as for the return of the toilet seat, we kept about items which we do not want to exhibit especially personally, especially because the space of Met is limited.So it is because of tour guide's Listening to plight, I have decided that it is a thoughtful thing to return these less valuable throne to Greece.

The tour guide cheered the decision. As it is left to decide whether the Greek government agrees to put on the display at Ephesus, as we met, private


A man loses his memory and appears in the emergency room


"How did it happen," asked the intern. "

"No, no, nothing like that," the businessman took out his PDA and replied. "As you see, I keep everything in my electronic diary, at first it was convenience, I depend on myself, my own memory has gone away and withered Lastly, I did not remember nothing without it, and today it happened.


Small tits. :
Humor, laugh, laugh, laugh, news, newslaugh, comedy, fun, funny, spoofing, spoofing, satire, joke, joke


Article body:
A desperate businessman shouted at his emergency room that he threw his attic case on the reception desk, "Nurse, I need help!

The noise caused her, she said, "What?"

"This is an emergency!" He said.

"You will need to take your place on the line," she informed him.

"What kind of line?" He looked around and replied. "The place is empty."

"Oh," she admitted, holding out her hand. "I'd like to, but is it possible and insurance certificate?

"Certainly," he said, "what is that?"

"Prove that you have health insurance."

"Oh, evidence," he said.

Just that door opened and flying, the man accompanied the doctor in a notepad, crossed the room over the table and looped.

"Relax," the doctor told him. "It is the only heart attack."

"But I need help now, or I can die," the man informed him.

"Do not be foolish," the doctor replied. "I already gave aspirin, which will increase the survival rate by an average of 33.3% There are some questions There are times when it is necessary to exchange up to four vessels in your heart.

"So?

Tsutsu Your permission is necessary to do other people.

"OK, OK!" The man agreed.

"Good," the doctor admitted. "Well, do you like anesthesia?

"Of course," said the patient.

"Excellent," the surgeon continued. "Your policy is vague about it, can you sew it together after the bypass?

"What!" The patient needed to know.

"Your insurance only covers the incision," the doctor told him.

At that point, the patient moved through other doors.

The businessman turned his attention back to the night nurse. "Nurse! I can not wait all day, I have plans to keep!

"Perhaps you should come back later" she informed him.

"I will, I can," he told her. "But that is my problem, I do not remember what my schedule is."

"why?"

"It is awful, just terrible," he almost cried. "I have lost my memory!

"Oh," she pointed out and handed him a form on the clipboard. "First of all, we need to fill in this.

He saw it and said, "I am deeply in trouble."

"Do you have a problem?" The nurse asked.

"You want to know something like my name, my address, and my phone number! How can you say such a thing when you lose your memory?

"Sorry, teacher. Everyone fills in one of these, if you can not do it yourself, family and friends need to do it for you."

"But the nurse explained," He explained, "If I could remember who my family and friends are, I still had my memory."

"I am sorry," she insisted, "The rules are rules.

Just that cute young wife, pull along her husband, hurry up. He seemed to be in pain and held a small paper bag.

"Sorry," she dealt with the nurse, told the businessman. "This is an emergency!"

"Oh," said the nurse.

"We have to see a doctor soon," he obviously suffers.

"I am with you right away," the nurse replied.

"I do not have a minute!" The man replied.

"We need to see a doctor now!" My wife told her.

"Everyone," apparently entering the swing of things, a businessman observed. And as if it was myself he lamented, "Oh, I had such a great memory! I could not recite an Iliad, but at least, I could not recall my name and I remember the address!

"You do not understand, a nurse," the wife pressed. "There is no second margin!

"What do you think is the problem?" The nurse asked.

"We had arguments," the man sighed, and almost fainted.

"I love him," my wife said. "You believe I love him, I am sorry -"

-what? "I asked the nurse.

The man pointing to the bag, "she cut off my belly button."

"Your navel?" The nurse asked, he became a wife. "Why is that part?"

"She said," I hope that you have never been born, "her husband said to her." Then she smashed it. "

"Oh, lover, I am sorry," said his wife comforting him with a putt or two.

"I need someone to go back and sew it before it's too late," the man said.

The nurse gave his wife a clipboard with a form of it. "I fill this form and have a seat."

"We do not have time for that!" She shrieked.

"My navel is dead, every passing time and die!" The man cried.

"And how do you want to marry a man without an umbilician?" My wife asked me to know.

"The doctor will be with you soon," the nurse replied.

"Come on, darling ... I will fill it in," said the wife.

They took a seat and obedient wife started to fill in the information that she was.

Businessmen looked at them with increasingly crazy look and told themselves, "I need to remember something, something I understand that Plato says something!" You are It will be what I should do. "Hey, maybe I'm a classical scholar, maybe I'm a major student of philosophy that entered the business Oh, I do not know, I do not know," he admitted, to the nurse became. "I need to see a doctor now!"

"Is your form satisfied?

"Here," he handed it, handed it to her.

"It is blank," she informed him.

"That is the point!" He shouted. "It's blank, I am blank! I got it! I lost my memory"

"Do not you have a wallet?

"why?"

"I need it, so I will explain to her."

"Hey, why did not you think of that?" He said, he took out his wallet.

At that moment, the intern who seemed not to have anything for a moment went into the waiting room. "Who's next?" He dared to ask the nurse.

The businessman was about to hold and talk about his wallet, when his wife hurried to her painful husband in tow, he extended his hands with clipboard.

"We are! We, Doctor!" She insisted.

"She cut my umbilicus," the man told the doctor to claim priority.

"Your navel?" The doctor asked, "It is really serious." Then he became a nurse, but who is next?

The nurse pointed out the businessman. "But he has not completed his form yet.

"It is all right," the doctor said, he became. "I can not finish it."

When I feel the feelings of my colleagues, the businessman says, "No, no, doctor - I can wait. While I just lost my memory, he is -

- I lost my umbilicus, "My husband interrupted.

"All right," the doctor turned and admitted to her husband and wife. "Come with me."

"Oh, thank you!" My wife told the businessman.

"Tell me now," the doctor asked her husband. "

"She cut it," the husband complained.

"The nausea of ​​the family?" The doctor inquired.

"You can say that," the man replied.

"I am sorry, but you said you are not me?" My wife told him back.

When they were disappearing behind the swinging door, the businessman saw the cards he felt fortunate to find in his wallet, and his form "name, address," he said I murmured himself. That is my wallet "It must be me, but something about my appointment, and my wife's name, if I have a wife, I can not return without knowing it!

As he struggled, another intern came in.

"Next," the nurse pointed to a businessman, said.

"Oh, thank you," he told her.

"What seems to be the problem?" Asked the intern.

"I lost my memory."

"I am sorry," said the intern. "How did it happen?"

About eWorld

eWorld
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment