latest Post

Rainbow Rainbow



One day when my daughter was young, my daughter was offering prayers. "Mom, if I pray for a rainbow, will God be one?" Well, what will I say? Everyone who can separate the Red Sea can make a rainbow for six years old. If she believes, I wielded the hem for a few seconds and then I told her. Then, what happens if I do not have a rainbow tomorrow What happens if there is no cloud?


Small tits. :
Rainbow, humor, comedy, comic, humor, comedy, religion, faith, bible, religious humor, clean comedy, clean humor, children, children's view


Article body:
One day when my daughter was young, my daughter was offering prayers. "Mom, if I pray for a rainbow, will God be one?" Well, what will I say? Everyone who can separate the Red Sea can make a rainbow for six years old. If she believes, I wielded the hem for a few seconds and then I told her. .. Then what should I do if I do not have rainbow tomorrow What happens if there is no cloud? What if it did not rain? I hurt my faith!

The next day, there were no clouds in the sky. of course! It is amazing! Mommy is a liar It was an anniversary, so we went to the cemetery in honor of ours. We were walking and wanted to forget about rainbow prayers. Even so, it is indispensable. The Bible says if you believe, basically God will give you what you pray for, if you ask Jesus' (Yeh we walked through that cemetery and we have some There was some thought that I was concerned with.It was some sprinklers and sprinklers that were imposed on it.An surprisingly there was a rainbow of Robin.It is rare and if you do it a little, Oh, a little faith ... You can do something like this is difficult. "I hope that the story ended there, but it was not. I saw it, but later I did not see what it was until I got it until I recognized it and my answer to that God prayed for her.
Her little simple prayer was a huge lesson for me. He answered her prayers for me. How many times have I missed the blessing? I will shape everything in the answer prayer.

I guessed to forgive her for oatmeal I was thrown between the wall and the cooling device. And she tells the neighbor who had "mold" on her face. And say, "Yes, uh ... no mother, this is what you said," When I was trying to politely at all in the conversation. And wallpapering the hall with a stick on feminine napkin. Sigh. .. I miss those days.

2005 Dian - James


Easy interview with the consent of a relaxed and happy USA land


Every day assails we and we all have to be turning into persuasion we must be a worldwide epidemic tension and unfortunate recipient to forward it

Intention to find an indomitable soul, still needs to be one, as we spread throughout the country, we were ready to drop our shoulders "

Suspicion is to continue to agree for our people only.

"Sure," he replied, "But I am glad that I am comfortable staying because I can only brief things.

Whatever it is to achieve your own peace and bliss, the interview will be as follows. He reveals, among other things, that he concentrates on a subject appearing in a dictionary under the letter "F" in an amazing way. "


Small tits. :
Humor, comedy, satire, political satire, laugh, jokes, news, news laughter, newslaugh, lol, laugh, spoofing, skit, skit


Article body:
Every day assails we and we all have to be turning into persuasion we must be a worldwide epidemic tension and unfortunate recipient to forward it

Intention to find an indomitable soul, still needs to be one, as we spread throughout the country, we were ready to drop our shoulders "

Suspicion is to continue to agree for our people only.

"Sure," he replied, "But I am glad that I am comfortable staying because I can only brief things.

Whatever it is to achieve your own peace and bliss, the interview will be as follows. He reveals, among other things, that he concentrates on a subject appearing in a dictionary under the letter "F" in an amazing way. "

NewsLaugh: Just for the record, do you understand that we are actually loose and happy Americans?

Relaxed, happy America: Yes, I am. In fact, I am relaxed because I do not remember a tension headache. So shit happy I smile all the time so often, in fact, I feel like idiot sometimes, sometimes. Of course, that is not the case.

NewsLaugh: Are you sure?

I have been doing, America: It is nice, is not it? I am satisfied with living - it seems to be a big deal that privilege, in fact, being part of the great development of life on the planet and the universe is part of. , I started as a small sperm, especially since I swim for that life, if you ask me,

NewsLaugh: an interesting perspective. When is it, how is this tension troubled, but management is totally satisfactory in comprehensive.

I have been, America, the distance on the French phone that something to do first is what.

NewsLaugh: Do you mean not paying much attention to what is going on in your world alone?

America, but the touch panel does not have such a thing. I will allow a certain space for it, just so I know what is going on, just like to feel the temperature of enough length

NewsLaugh: Can you explain how to manage to maintain such perspective?

Relaxed, happy America: a lot of perspectives. For example, if my body represents my life, I will assign something about the size of my index finger to every day event.

NewsLaugh: Is your index finger? Then what do you do with the rest?

Relaxing, Happy American: Oh, it's the whole nature of my life, I started quitting, I figured, maybe eighty-eight years - a big space, especially to me

Newslaugh: How about the idea that only the present moment exists?

Relaxed, happy Americans: Oh, it seems like you are looking at your grass and saying that the only blade of the grass is currently tickling your toes

Newslaugh: It's fair enough. So how is it applied to your daily life?

Relax, happy America: easy. I never let anything in the outside world, or about that, in my personal life, all the events and aspects, logically, only a part is actually, I I will never subordinate my life to anything, even when someone I love is to make it inexplicable. Otherwise, I will be unfair to it. Complex?

NewsLaugh: Si, Senor!

Relax, happy America: Gracias of Muchas.

NewsLaugh: Do you notice a little Spanish spoken?

Relaxed, happy America: I did.

NewsLaugh: It's very small. But do not you look like a Hispanic?

Relaxed, happy America: No, for me, and for good reasons. That's not it, but my building is assigned to people in that first language Spanish. So I will tell it a bit to get preferential treatment. For example, my air conditioner is already ready for summer. How about you?

Newslaugh: That's how I ingratiate myself in a Mexican restaurant. But I will return to the tacos we were talking about. Certainly, are there other things that will contribute to your relaxed, happy attitude?

Relax, happy Americans: Yes, there are. I actually feel that I owe it to my life, to do my best with my heart, my feelings, and my body.

NewsLaugh: Sounds like a good entertainment. Do you think it might be a bit self-centered?

Relaxed, happy America: Oh, come on. Another, especially because it includes consideration for others, it is especially dated, if you'd like to have one of them in your life.

NewLaugh: OK, it's enough for everyday events.Will we care about the big things that can inflate people like the implications of mortality?

I have been to America, but there is no American problem! I give little thought to it. If I value my life, it will take care of me, not only to provide the stage, the actors, the food, but also to take care of someone,

NewsLaugh: It's fair enough. Do you want to add something?

Relaxed, happy America: Oh, one more thing. When you are down and out you need to focus on the letter "F". "

NewsLaugh: The letter "F"? Why?

We have been doing, but in the case of the United States analysis of the upper case letters, lower case letters used concentration, things are relaxing and happy people.

NewsLaugh: and so on?

Relaxed, happy American: Oh, food, family, friends, wonderful, wonderful words.

NewsLaugh: and?

Relaxed, happy America: well, fine wine, fiction, philosophy, spelling, for consistency, "f."

NewsLaugh: and?

I have been doing, America: I will interview.

About eWorld

eWorld
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment