latest Post

Rumsfeld appointed a self-retired general; rush to possess a defense



"As a defense secretary, I think that we must be in equal positions with at least retired generals, after considering carefully, we decide to become one."


Small tits. :
Humor, Laughing, Laughing, Comedy, Funny, News, Spoofing, Space, Satire, newslaugh


Article body:
Donald Rumsfeld is going to attack by appointing his own retired general under the fire from a retired General's platoon seeking his resignation

"As a defense secretary, I think that we must be in equal positions with at least retired generals, after considering carefully, we decide to become one."

A reporter says, "As your retired general, what is your opinion for Donald - Rumsfeld?

"I think he is doing excellent work," Rumsfeld replied. "In fact, I said that no one is essential, but I think there is always a rule exception.

"How is his handling of the Iraq war?" Another reporter inquired.

"What kind of war in Iraq?" Rumsfeld refuted. "The war in Iraq was the end of the day we pulled the statue of Saddam Hussein, what is going on is the recovery after the war.

"Some people say underestimate the resources needed after the war?

"As a retired general, the postwar scenario is not my specialty, while as Secretary of Defense, while absolutely using all of the first-class visionary, I can say that I am not perspective So, I could not know in advance how Sunni factions had it under many tyranny's tyranny, but rather Shi'a politicians I have two war Muslim factions As I could not know to destabilize my country, I probably will not try to establish yet again how many members of Al Qaeda came in a hurry, the pan arab medievalist To the next frontier of their suicide goal to establish Islamic tyranny "

"Do you change something with hindsight?" Another reporter asked.

"Of course I am, like everyone else, I have a persistent hindsight First, as I was a general who retired long ago, I was for my sake Secondly, during the invasion, I dropped tons of Iraq 's leaflets aiming for peaceful population.

"What kind of leaflet?" A reporter asked.

"We could have translated them into their languages ​​in the Iraqi - English dictionary early in that period: Shi'ite + Sunni = lovely peaceful country. Shi'a - Sunni = dead man a lot."

"Do you think that those leaflets made a difference?" The reporter asked.

"Of course the leaflet is not essential, but if you can not live peacefully with each other, you can not do anything together except killing each other"

The last question is "Are you planning to retire?

"You missed the point," Secretary Rumsfeld replied. "I have already retired, how do you think I became a general retirement?

"Are you planning to retire as secretary of state?

"Do you think that I have so many retirees a dozen years that there is not you?


Robots plan to be smarter and get into politics


The robot IQ clearly goes up.

Now, we read and experienced mechanical wonders are not so much to pilot around, to monitor lifeguards, to imitate human behavior in video games, and to political from video games What is the leap to the disgusting feeling?

So, any number of intelligent bots have discussed how to enter what they are, legendary, one of the most demanding occupations in the world in terms of intelligence


Small tits. :
Humor, comedy, satire, political satire, laugh, jokes, news, news laughter, newslaugh, lol, laugh, spoofing, skit, skit


Article body:
The robot IQ clearly goes up.

Now, we read and experienced mechanical wonders are not so much to pilot around, to monitor lifeguards, to imitate human behavior in video games, and to political from video games What is the leap to the disgusting feeling?

So, any number of intelligent bots have discussed how to enter what they are, legendary, one of the most demanding occupations in the world in terms of intelligence

A robot has revealed his political ambition, saying, "I have listened to the members of the Senator and the House of Representatives, and I said it in my database"

And especially ambitious bot, "I have not heard that President Bush is saying beyond my current chipset he is convinced of me that I can command the president It is.

In a recent survey, Americans have been asked, "You do a better job doing the country, what do you think, we have now"

Quite a lot of them cried, "bring them to the bot."

The second question is, "Do you realize that their intelligence is artificial?

Regular response was that most people preferred it to what they perceive as an extensive lack of intelligence in the current rafters of politics.

About eWorld

eWorld
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment