latest Post

The land "I am who I am" malignant



For many years I maintained my personal identity confidence. I knew exactly what I was, was quite comfortable with my skin. But recently I have to confess that my skin fits me.


Small tits. :
idenity, individual, record, confident


Article body:
For many years I maintained my personal identity confidence. I knew exactly what I was, was quite comfortable with my skin. But recently I have to confess that my skin fits me.

Recently, several things have shaken my confidence in myself. I do not know who I am, but I am proud of my personal gut.

About two months ago my credit card company notified me that someone hacked into their records and stole my identity with about one million other customers. They continued to assure me that my account is safe.

That was not my identity, my money I was worried at one time. But are you aware of thieves?

Why more important is why do you want to steal someone's identity? Especially someone like me

By the time I think about how much is my identity in borrowing for a man? I may possess home industries here. Or, that's or cottage cheese.

I was able to understand if I was a good-looking, affluent bigger with more dollars than the feeling. I have been unsuccessful looking for money for my life. I am very poor Some church mice have been deducting me or two to me over the years. Those to be aimed at the mouse again and will be rented to the repayment person.

Everyone, my own accounts actually, I find a thief of these identities, because I can not get money from my account, the way I feel about it, when I need it, I have a good heart to ask how I am getting money from my account.

I will pay good money to find the secret of that puzzle.

ATM of my bank stands for automatic thief machine. It keeps me from becoming my next appointment in cash and never returns my card.

The second case furthered the fatigue of my identity. A few days ago, the pastoral house and your elegant lover was a bit of a really tight spot. Actually, that was not new for me It was me at a tight spot.

I do not remember the events up to the place I found myself, but my wife saw me and put my hands on my waist, "Who do you think?

Back then, I did not know how to answer that philosophical question. In other words, she knows me for over 35 years and I am confused for a moment that I do not know who I am at this time.

Back then, I had to confess, I was a bit confused about the person whom she thought of her. Since I am a gentleman, I kept my befuddlement on myself.

My conflict of selfishness has deepened. One day, this week, when I hit a longtime friend, I am a part-time salary and a full-time job with no merit I care about my business n and after exchanging some joke, He looked at me and said, "Is there something wrong? I do not see myself today"

The question that plagues my mind now, if I do not look like me, who do I look like in the world?

I just smiled and murmured something to the effect someone recently stolen my identity. To be honest, I realize what I want to be surprised.

Do you think that we are losing someone's identity? Is there an identity lost somewhere in the department?

Then a terrible thought pulled with my heart. Who lost a person, a mistake by the lost department, who lost another person?

Do you know how it is not happening to me? What kind of evidence do I have that I am the person I say?

Evidence is pretty overwhelming before me. The major corporation in the United States informs me that someone has stolen my identity; my wife asked me what I think; and I

Talk to the reality bouncing check.

I need to confess my heart to the times wandering the little things. However, I refuse to accept the judgment that I am absent. I give my heart to you, on a strange occasion, I take a little rest all now and now, but that will not be absent.

Because of this recent identity crisis I make a small evaluation of my personality. Who am I really? My son, brother, uncle, husband, father and grandfather: I wrote down some notes.

I am not old enough to be my grandfather but I accept the privilege of this position. After all, since I live with my grandmother, it is easier to go along with the program as long as I know what I mean.

Then a wonderful thought caught me a way in my mind. How beyond me I got it all in chaos.

I am a child of God. It is based on the wonderful poetry of the Bible. "But as he received him, he gave them power to become a child of God like many, but to those who believe his name. (John 1: 12 KJV.)

I am convinced of many things, but one of my confidence is the relationship with God.


Live humor: squeeze juice from life


Please make your feet fall into crazy behavior. What does this mean for others? It is different. By all means I read unreasonable how you work.


Small tits. :
Humor, Humor, Joke, Joke, Society, Entertainment, Why, Life, Society


Article body:
Rammy Johnsonfugs, strange, accidental details: These are some of the things I look into with the next twenty functions I came up with regarding life and all its complexity. Although it makes laughter and other injuries, what kind of behavior is the question of each of these tens of people.

1) Close the adhesive cap with a glue stick, but when does this same glue stick to the side of the adhesive tube?

2) Academic - In the research, there are detailed reports that there are some mental illnesses from the group of four males and females. Think about this calculation: If you have three normal friends, you are unfortunately one out of the fourth. In other words, the fourth person with spiritual illness is nothing other than you.

3) Although we know why batteries are weak, we hardly push down with remote control.

4) Perhaps the man lives in the jungle from the jungle, yes? And where did his beard disappear?

5) Dense plastic shutter surrounded by switching bulb? Have you noticed that you are going to do it anytime? How do these companies manage it.

6) Do you still use plastic bags instead of nature-friendly papers? Ok so then why can not I open it in the 1st attempt?

7) Why do you pray, doctors just inject the prisoners with a lethal injection check that the needle is sterilized?

8) If your bank account gets overdone, have you noticed that your bank will add a special fee? Why do they do it? Because you do not have money, there is a reason why your checkings account is exaggerated.

9) Why do not we ask a joke about father-in-law?

10) If you run to the sign near the park bench where people are saying that the paint is wet, each person touches it to check. If this is so, why does not these same ethnicities say according to various scientists so do not confirm the star count of about 400 million stars?

11) How many hours will come back and keep opening the door to the cooling system when we are hungry? Do we really think that food will appear miraculously there?

12) Bullets rebound from Superman's breast, but pay attention to the moment the villain throws an empty revolver, this same invincible Superman duel. Should revolver also bounce off his chest?

13) I confirm that I heard the demand of development that human beings have developed from monkeys. If I want to know what I believe before, this is why the monkey roams.

14) When it tries to catch something we are falling out of the table why does our hand hit under something else?

15) Have you heard of Jap's plane pilot who destroyed their plane to American warships towards the end of World War II? Why do you think they are wearing a helmet?

16) Why do not people move the vacuum cleaner over a small piece of thread over and over again Why do we pick it up, investigate it, put it back down and put it down for the second time Move the vacuum cleaner over it to give you a chance. What?

17) A visit to one of many soap shops you can find that you are coming to all kinds of soap colors and are born on all. But why does bubbles always turn white?

18) Is it anywhere where it is now in winter or summer? If it is summer, we try and it makes a cold home so that it will be during the winter, if it is winter, we try and it looks like it is during the summer

19) Is there a day when the mattress is not on sale?

20) If you are not stupid when you are wandering over one of the large shopping malls someone is paying attention and they are your one

note:
Mysterious facts and functions are not innovative. And humans are new things without strange customs. But I point out some of the irregularities that we live in. This article is for independent entertainment purposes only and will not try, create anger or create a new reality. So, take it in an appropriate way too.

About eWorld

eWorld
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment