latest Post

What is the origin of violence?

violence


What is the origin of violence? In this article, I revisit my childhood in a tough neighborhood and derive from my experience on this origin, specific conclusions. I should also not degenerate into the form of institutional revenge by seeing the essence and function of justice.


Small tits. :
Violence, abuse, victim, invasion, revenge, cruelty, justice, criminal, civilization, evil


Article body:
Flashing memory stream into my consciousness. Thirty plus plus they will take me. I was then a poor boy with a tough neighbor in the neighborhood. After my father accepted federal editorial work, my parents decided to move there, to properly average and dare to the defects. They were also shooting a lease on a low-rent brick house that was executed, down covered with waste, scattered garbage. Do not mince my words: the former tenant was a pig with a bug or rat.

"There is a potential in the house", my mother told me I was relieved to see that I was innocent in the last year. Its one redemption function, in addition to its solid structure, it is certainly a large damping ground as a weed, as Woody was potentially attractive and fun

My mother was a great worker of stamina, creativity, and tastefulness. She acquired art to do wonders with a little money. Tsutsu tsutsu, tsutsu, tsutsu tsutsu tsutsu tsutsu "tsu, tsutsu - two - two - two - two - two - two - It is now behind the house and that it is the same as the one behind the house There was a school on the right side and in the front there was a large land nunner on the other side of the street in front of my left parent slurried with good education and teachers and sisters Concentrating attention to these facilities conveniently as if good disposal can protect us from the slum's evil

Needless to say, they did not. Tsutsu Kutsu Light Tsu Tsutsu niece "Tsubu" Tsutsu Tsutsu Ketsu Tsutsutsutsutsutsu At the root of this violence, after receiving abuse, Neighbors boys were maliciously violent towards me as much as my family developed an image of distinction, for them the image of this distinction is It was an act of humiliation, their feelings were hurt, it was natural for them to hurt me, Of course it is worthwhile to raise myself rather than to make someone sneaky. There are also many difficulties, nature naturally all levels of easy way. Moral excellence is a characteristic related to culture and acquired, whereby human beings are brave and fair, and to praise It deserves.

One winter night, I crossed the field next to the link I played hockey. One of them, a weak person who always felt across the street behind three doors that are reliant on other people and are living a powerful life in the east of my house. The leader went forward and turned around with a twist. "Hey, come and kiss my ass," I was tempted to kiss it, without kissing it. "No, please let me go; I do not care about the trouble" As one finished my sentence, one of the boys rushed towards me from behind and pushed me forward. I dropped my hockey equipment, fought and fixed myself to suffer. I was great because of my age, but it is small when I surpassed by a large six to one.

Again the leader took the initiative. With some thrust, punch, kick, I temporarily repulsed my perpetrator until I knocked and struggled on the ground. Fist and legs hit me from every direction, non stop, everywhere. Suddenly I heard the intimidating cry and slipped with the last blow before everyone ran away. Brave and kind guys caught their disgusting appearance and were choosing to intervene, armed with a hockey stick. I was hurt but preserved.

A few days later, still aching all over, I saw a wimp, alone in his house - precisely torn in his hovel, a brick covered with an old imitation, a place, and a cockroach, La he As I shouted in anger, his face was hurt after crying and was wet, "fucker, fucking bitch, fucking life, fuck, fuck, fuck!" My anger has been relieved with compassion now . I unclenched my fists inspired by the desire to spare him. I could not add pain to his pain.

His father was a drunkard who did not play with illiteracy, gathering welfare, spending considerable time and money at a pub. At home, I sat on an armchair, he watched TV forever and drank beer and alcohol. When badly drunk, he vomited occasionally before reaching the bathroom and lost consciousness to his bed, armchair, floor, or wherever, without cleaning his mess. He was also vulgar and brutal. He often abused his son and his wife and insulted them.

His wife was an abusive and sluggish woman who had grown obese since trying to fill her inner gaps with chips, cookies, and pops. After having a day a day she was wearing the same tattered night gown and always bawling her son and found why swiping him. She drove him into insanity and used this madness as another reason to persecute him.

These two detestable and pathetic parents render his life at home unbearable. He usually walked around the street with a fellow patient with similar misery and violent background. They gang up together and took their indignation to other children like me. My invasion was initially a victim.

My insight into the origin of violence has come to me at that time and never left me. I saw it and still see the victim to all the invaders. Some say that there is something like gratuitous violence committed by individuals that young people were favorable to all appearances. Violence for violence, brutality at the expense of others, no provocation, past or present? I beg you for a different thing.

Appearance is not an effective means to evaluate youthfulness of someone, its likability or unfavorable is not subjective, objective, problem. The situation has no value in itself, but it is favorable Regardless of whether you are thinking. Attitude is the only related concept here. Unless these other people are blindly displayed as consumables, atrocities can not be exercised at the expense of others. This heartlessness is highly doubtful, and thanks to a sense of solidarity of reciprocity, it is unlikely that it belongs to a person favorably thinking humans.

In my opinion, aggression is caused by hostility, otherwise it will be dormant. It may include intelligence or abnormal susceptibility to intensify or alter the perception of someone in the environment. The fact remains as hostility that is painfully hostile and perceived by those who feel proportionally sacrificed, and is always a factor. Therefore, invasion can not be dissociated not only from the victim but also from the invaders, but from the damage. These invaders are victims of their sick mind or the treatment of the illness they have endured. Besides anger, they deserve compassion.

They should be responsible for the punishment to be effective and exemplary, not vengeance, revenge and violence are the same. Both are indignant and harmful. Both should be condemned. It simply merely combines a harm with another harm and brings another harm. It lengthens barbaric chains such as x + 1, potentially + 2, + 3, + 4 from x (frightening number of barbaric links). Instead of helping to break it and then release humanity. There is no slavery worse than savage. The best course is to make every effort to overcome wrong things and to allow it.

In short, justice should not serve people's revenge. It helps to prevent crime and protect the public by threatening or imprisoning people threatening others, except under the threat or behind the bar In that case, it is justice Deviations, will be a sinister sign of barbarism. On the contrary, it must be a jewel of the crown of civilization, foresee the coming of better humanity, and is consistent with its true nature and purpose.

The difference between seriousness and cruelty is fundamental but subtle. Cruel law enforcers overcome the marks easily, with delight in the punishment they give. They are malicious and reproachful, like criminals they punish. Legal enforcers who are severe but not cruel will be willing to escape if they can manage punishment unwillingly or consider it a necessary evil. Lament the crime elements of society, neutralize it through fundamental change of criminal consciousness for intimidation, last impotence, and better things. Their ideals are so high that it is enhanced To the extent that it can not be achieved, it is hegemony of justice without institution of justice: no threat, no prison, deep understanding of the principle of justice

About eWorld

eWorld
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment