latest Post

So, I'm a control freak






Working with control freaks





It's tough. :

Control, virtual assistant, work, work in control freak, work for control freak, control over, control, control, team doubleclick, tdc, controller, control,





Article body:

Yeah, yes I admit it – I'm a control freak. Is there a 12-step program for that? I wanted to bring this problem as an advantage to all of those poor people (especially the de facto assistants) working for people like me. And for all the benefits of my partner in making misery – my fellow control freaks.



Being a controlling variant is not as bad as it sounds. If you have your own limitations and of course it is possible if you can admit it so that you can start to deal with it And if you are working for a control freak, I Need to know how to deal with them. Really, it is possible to overcome some of your controls-freakishness, it is possible to work with us.



I will bet that most control freaks are A-type personalities (or prefer to talk in terms of the DISC profile-high Ds, not only that, we put ourselves there on a daily basis We are also very task-oriented (eg, get it done!), Which means you can usually be very unsuccessful and painful.



So how did I get over my strange side? Well, I didn't and I don't know if you could really do it – it's part of who you are. It is something that I went to and there is also something else. ● So how do I handle my unusual side? One, I like the list. I'm making an incredible list Here's a list, there's a list, a list everywhere. In fact, I think now I will be happy to make a list for you.



Tips for overcoming a little of your control freak:



1) It makes me feel better, always when I give someone directions to write it all. All you want is done. And you can feel it.

2) Make your instructions clear and to the point. This should give the mind of those who have delegated tasks to understand what you want to do and how you want it.

3) Take it a step ahead and have your virtual assistant repeat those instructions. It was credible after I understood what this guarantee.

4) Learn to trust. Oh, it's said that the beginning was an intern of the first era that might not be. But certainly, after the person has successfully completed the task delegated and completed them in your hopes , You really believe that they do it "right"

5) write it. Write it all! I can write it all and feel like I am in control. Take notes on your phone conversation, list what you need to achieve, write out your instructions, etc.

6) Learn to let go. Indeed others can not only do you, but sometimes even better.

7) Find a free assistant. Find someone who is good at and enjoys what you dislike.



Working with Control Freaks:



1) Not aware of that.

2) Be aware that we will do our best to overcome.

3) Ask us a list of what we need to do.

4) Ask us how we like things.

5) write it for us. Once we have given you a whole bunch of random stuff that needs to be done write it and email us that list. This way we can see it, change our mind, add it, and pull it back to you and send it back.

6) And we would like to make an inquiry to us. We need the consent of flit off on. I now believe in understanding from sufficient information.

7) I am doing what I say. It can be said that it is not faster than escape.

8) We must be reliable. Thank you for your reply as a way to say what you need, even every hour. Speak what you don't want to hear.



These tips should help you, Control freaks, overcoming those whimsical aspects and for those of you who work with us, also controlling and other sights are scary.

About eWorld

eWorld
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment