latest Post

Tea: origin, taste and health benefits






Here you can read about the differences between black tea, green tea, oolong tea and white tea. Individual health benefits are also mentioned.





It's tough. :

Tea, Drink, Drink, Food





Article body:

How many times we want to drink tea after a heavy meal, but then we are flooded with all the various tea flavors that are lost. This article answers that need.



I have a cup of tea just remembering what I have to do.

1) Tea

2) Green tea

3) White tea

4) Oolong tea



These are all made from bamboo leaves, also known as tea gardens. Infusion of other herbs such as chamomile tea, ginger tea, or red tea made with rooibos leaves is a kind of tea and tea made in this way since the tea plant is not involved in its production And the aroma of tea. In addition, each type of tea has different flavors and different health benefits.



1) Tea

A strong flavored Siena hot drink is the most popular type of tea in the West. Serving with lemon pressed or added milk and sugar cubes, the tea cup is part of the daily tea ceremony that takes place worldwide. Black tea is made of heavily oxidized Camellia sinensis leaves. When serving plains, it contains no calories, carbohydrates, or fats. Tea cups contain more caffeine than other types of tea, but less than any cup of coffee.



2) Green tea

Lightly oxidized tea has been popular in China, Japan and Korea for centuries. Recently, rumors about its health benefits have likewise increased its popularity in the west. Drinking green tea has been shown to lower cholesterol, prevent cancer, increase metabolic rates, and be useful for a variety of other conditions and diseases. Green tea is lightly oxidized and dried but not fermented. It is usually provided normally, without sugar or milk. Some varieties of green tea taste a little bitter, so they need to be brewed at temperatures below their boiling point.



3) White tea

White tea is rare and more expensive than the other types of tea above. White tea derived from Fujian Province of China is made of leaves of young persimmon sinensis which undergo long process of steaming and frying, inactivation fermentation and drying. It is called white tea because the leaves are harvested while the sprouts are still covered with gray hair. White tea has a more delicate and sweet taste than other types of tea. In addition, it contains a minimal amount of caffeine and a maximal amount of antioxidants that help prevent cancer.



4) Oolong tea

Traditional Chinese tea is a common companion in Chinese cuisine such as Dim Sum and Chop Sui at an American Chinese Restaurant. Oolong tea, the Chinese black dragon, gained its name after its long, dark prominent leaf that looks like a wild black dragon when brewing. The unique taste of oolong tea is achieved by a long process including sun drying of mulberry leaves, oxidation of light, cooling and drying processes. The result is a flavor that is stronger than popular green tea and lighter than green tea.





Teach a fish to a man. ..





This technology can help you succeed then you can use it to help your downline succeed. Is that okay? If they succeed, you succeed.





It's tough. :

Business, internet business, network





Article body:

Copyright 2006 Donovan-Baldwin

There is an old saying that you might have heard. "Give a guy a fish and feed him for today. How to teach a guy a fish and he can feed himself for the rest of his life."

My wife brought out very good points today. I wrote essays, articles, and poetry for years. I write what I enjoy writing, what I want to write about, writing what I write it in my own unique, personal style.

It, but nothing wrong with it when it comes to articles on business, marketing, internet business, etc. , I missed the whole audience. As my wife pointed out, I have always written at a certain level, but at that level I always have some knowledge and experience among the people I was writing I do not talk about intelligence . I talk about knowledge and experience.

That's how I missed my audience! If you already know about internet marketing or network marketing, let me tell you, you can read my articles

But the Internet or network of that person's experience or actual knowledge. A stunning turn of my whole article, my carefully devised web of words and phrases is meaningless to my presentation of my personal experience! They are clues that I'm talking I have only vague concepts.

Also, if you have experienced it, please do some Internet business already. If they take anything after reading my article, they are going to apply it to their business! Thanks I might get a prize, but because they already have, I get their business do not do.

On the other hand, if my articles are structured and designed to provide useful information to individuals who have not yet learned how to do things on the Internet .. probably in my downline.

Now, not only do I have new recruits in my business, but this is motivated to follow my lead and willingly accept the guidance and training I offer

Although there has been around a long time in recruiting new people in network marketing, I have a lot of principles to mention just three here.

At first, you can get people's attention and draw their interest in your business opportunity by providing something of value for free.

Second, we need to be able to train new recruits.

Third, if we can provide a system that can be replicated even by inexperienced people, the chances of success will increase. Well, writing an interesting, informative, and instructive series of articles for you (or me) who are inexperienced, we offer these articles for free These articles are for these people Forming the foundation of the training of, and if they are part of our downline, we can continue their training through additional articles. We can also provide access to tools and programs that prove to be valuable during this second phase of their training. Finally, we can start recruiting their downlines by providing this material for free as they draw attention to their business

It sounds like we are in danger of creating a kind of "perpetual motion machine". Don't you think it's great?

As Spock says, "attractive."

About eWorld

eWorld
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment