latest Post

Teach a big boy to think small






Last week, I have a lot of concerns about competition from smaller, more innovative and entrepreneur-oriented companies About the recent report from the conference board that has a lot of large companies CEO Conference board to refresh your memory CEO Challenge 2004, 87% of surveyed cited innovation and entrepreneurship as a corporate priority "

These Ceo unde ...





It's tough. :

SMEs get external help





Article body:

Last week, I have a lot of concerns about competition from smaller, more innovative and entrepreneur-oriented companies About the recent report from the conference board that has a lot of large companies CEO Conference board to refresh your memory CEO Challenge 2004, 87% of surveyed cited innovation and entrepreneurship as a corporate priority "

These Ceos understand that big business positions no longer guarantee to win contracts and maintain market share based solely on their size and track record They are the biggest threat to their business From their largest competitor's meeting room, in the garage, on the kitchen table, and in a tiny, rented office

Small businesses are more innovative and flexible than their larger siblings, which, by their need and design, are well established in operational processes and corporate procedures, they are more definitive and faster than any decision-making document. Guided by career executives who must be affirmed by the meeting and Oyama time most small businesses are led by founders; men and women cut from the cloth of entrepreneurs who have yet to decline. It is when the company grows up to the point that the company loses innovative nature and entrepreneurial flair to make way for a professional manager

The good news for large companies is that they have a clear advantage compared to SMEs, especially when it comes to resources and funding. Turning Goliath into the raging hordes of David is by no means easy, the company is willing to make changes to its internal processes and attitudes

As the size and number of years of business are no longer distinguishable from the competitive market, the larger companies to become more innovative, to become entrepreneurs have to do what they have to do three things to start A: Reduce the process time, cut the red tape, and promote innovative and entrepreneurial thinking from the top down Board, CEO, executives, managers, supervisors, and employees to convert 100% company If you are not dedicated to making the necessary changes, the effort will fail and on huge wood

Reduce process time
In large companies, everything is done by books. Multiple meetings to discuss the issue; multiple notes to repeat the issue; multiple management approvals required to sign off the issue. In order to become a more innovative and entrepreneurial big business, the intention The decision process has to be streamlined to a single set of M.

Cut the red tape
Here's a procedure and how to get red tape in a way of efficient operation fixtures like strobe light in my office fluorescent bulbs at disco I call a facility office to get a new light bulb I assumed it was a simple problem of reporting a problem. My assumption was wrong. I was told that I had to come to a facility office, which was 2 miles away, had to come to a facility office, and to make sure there were no bulbs before I signed the form I said this was a false excuse for me It is assumed that it was to make sure that you were not trying to commandeer a fluorescent bulb below.

Once my boss confirmed that I really needed a new light bulb, he signed the form and I can take them back to my office with Oh Oh no, it's too simple It would have been. I was told that a maintenance worker would be dispatched to my office after my form was approved by the facility manager and would replace the bulb for me, I said. When can you expect it to happen?

"I can have someone over there from Tuesday between noon and 5pm a week," replied the person at the facility desk. I suddenly felt like I was dealing with a cable company. How many large corporate employees will it take to replace a light bulb? Lost count

Encourage innovation and entrepreneurial thinking
Second, we need to create an environment where innovation and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged and rewarded. If your employees feel that their opinions, thoughts and ideas are not important, they may not submit them to you, but may take them elsewhere

Again, based on my own experience, I occur below the innovation level, management level, especially innovation is often ignored, ridiculed, and in some cases, I follow my manager Taking the idea about how to improve the internal system, and told, was this perfect example, "Knox, you too many" Now this was my new one. Our way of thinking is too little thought we have complained. I remember my father telling me when I was young, "Son, if you had a brain, you would be dangerous." Is the same message to relay in my department . "Shut up, please go to your room / cube like a good little boy / company drone before you get rid of my nerves and beaten or get fired" within a few months, I I decided to take my overactive brain and make it work for myself. After ten years of business success, I think I made the right decision.

Those who need to encourage large start-ups to promote innovation are such innovators and entrepreneurs. So, the company's policies and expectations and roles that require such thinking. Please raise these questions: (1) how we can improve our current products and services; (2) for current products or services

Get outside help
Most large companies carry out difficult developments and innovate plans, but they always refuse to work, thinking that they will always have the time and resources available. So in the executive, entrepreneurs, in the thinking of entrepreneurs who do not know. In the case of daily accounting, banking, commercial and professional use, we strive for direct and control of innovation and bringing in entrepreneurship from outside.

I am embarrassed and I am not big enough.

Here is your success!







I will show you how to get paid.





People have acquired it all for free as much as $ 7,000 per month! And just get everything for free and get a paycheck for it.





It's tough. :

Bussiness, Bussiness Opportunity, Bussiness to Bussiness, Home Based Bussiness, Work at Home, Small Bussiness Online





Article body:

From: Getpaid 2

Everyone loves to make a lot of money right away, working at home and doing only a few hours of work per week. Only found that it is worth buying any "get rich quick" program over the course of the past few months. I have been trying to make money online for a long time. There are also hundreds of small websites, never made things. It was easy money and did not require much work on my part, but I know that the people there are doing better than me

Now I have seen a lot of "rich quick" programs. Most of these people make requests about getting $ 2000 / day of unusual Google or something as well. Almost all of these people are full liars. Even if they made Google Adsense $ 2000 / day, that's because they had high traffic websites with many quality content. From now to January, I promise to halve my stuff and it is my own program every day. Biting scummed by bitten scummed. Anyway, I finally got sick of what was offered.

I decided to look at all of the "rich quick" programs that I could find and see if there was anything really justified. I have found that owners are selling their programs for $ 100 well those information found almost anywhere online for free In addition, they all contain expired information, whatever Have broken links in email support, money back guarantee, and download section

As a result, almost all programs or not at all useful. Even if you know that you are the owner of, it is a refund policy for customers who can not help it! All programs are quite few legitimate programs, while observing through surprisingly. They are performed by ordinary people like you and me and they do some great work of making money from home by doing very little work

About eWorld

eWorld
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment