latest Post

Tips to reduce risk






According to the American Heart Association, heart disease is the number one killer of Americans in the United States.





It's tough. :

Tips to reduce risk





Article body:

According to the American Heart Association, heart disease is the number one killer of Americans in the United States.

Most Americans manage this level of stress that consumes a healthy diet, take adequate precautions such as obtaining physical activity, and

Here are five simple steps you can take to maintain a healthy heart:

• Eat a diet rich in fruits and vegetables: The USDA's (US Department of Agriculture) new nutrition guidelines help adults reduce the risk of heart disease, daily fruits and

• Exercise: Physical activity can improve cardiac function, low blood pressure and cholesterol, and increase energy. The American Core Association is that 38.6% of US adults do not engage in leisure physical activity Report what I say. Adults have most days of moderate physical activity week of at least 30-60 minutes.

• Add fiber to your diet: Fiber offers many heart health benefits, reduce the risk of coronary heart disease and blood cholesterol Your daily diet fiber ( Try to get the recommended amount of 25 to 30 grams).

• Consumption of omega 3: omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (EPA and DHA) maintain healthy cholesterol by maintaining cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the body A good source of omega 3 fatty acids, salmon, tuna, Seafood, such as crab and shrimp.

• A nutrition seat belt as a good complementing feature to your diet. Health professionals include physicians, nutritionists and the Food and Drug Association (FDA), and many diets in the United States have many key nutrients such as antioxidants, omega-3s

Herbalife, a leading provider of dietary supplements, maintains healthy cholesterol, and materials for important areas of cardiovascular health for adults







Oatbran and Naicin Seductive Diet-Reduce Cholesterol by Personal Stories





A month ago, I had my former colleague collapsed in his office and had a sudden massive heart attack, and saw his family never survived at night New He in his early five I was in the decade. This rocked me to take control of my own personal cholesterol level by the easy way of oatbran and naicin. I found out how to work with this diet in this article.





It's tough. :

Cholesterol, lower cholesterol, soluble fiber, oatbran, Naicin, triple coronary bypass operation, heart attack, coronary heart attack, bile acid, balanced diet, exercise, natural method





Article body:

A month ago, I had my former colleague collapsed in his office and had a sudden massive heart attack, and saw his family never survived at night New He in his early five I was in the decade.

This accident motivated other former colleagues to cholesterol by their own blood analysis. A cardiologist recommended immediate hospitalization and he worked for a triple coronary bypass within days. Without that bypass, this friend will probably meet a fatal and large coronary heart attack.

These two scary incidents shake me on the study of how to lower my own level of cholesterol and to read cholesterol medical books.

In my study, there was something that surprised me lower blood cholesterol and hence a safe and effective way to reduce the probability of heart attack.

I reduce the risk of heart attack by more than half by limiting the amount of cholesterol produced in the body and the amount of cholesterol eliminated in the body

I found the fascinating diet of oatbran and the vitamins used around the world by hundreds of worried individuals are his programs and bestsellers "8

Oatbran contains soluble fiber that causes the liver to produce bile acids. The more oatbran consumed, the more bile acids are produced and excreted from the body. These bile acids draw cholesterol from the blood and, when excreted, remove cholesterol in the body. This means that the chance for a congested artery is greatly reduced.

I was encouraged by the numbers. The study showed that six men who ate a high fiber diet containing 50 grams of oat bran daily had a 23.5% reduction from their original cholesterol levels.

To me this was a convenient, natural strategy to reduce my personal cholesterol. It is a matter of getting to the supermarket, and to buy oatbran 500 gram packets.

By taking a half cup of oatbran one day, this is equivalent to some 50 g of oatbran gram, a single packet of 50 g will last me for around 2

Now, I am not a great bakery, so I am not really started by making oatbran muffins which is a great way to consume oatbran instead, I am 25 times a day at oatbran Consume to get 50 grams of oatbran, mix oatbran with a hot chocolate drink.

For vitamin Naicin, I singled Naicin back to 1975 as the US Coronary Drugs project is responsible for a 29 percent reduction in nonfatal heart attacks

Because I have nisin in the multivitamins I consume daily, I do not opt ​​for a single larger intake of this vitamin, but the soluble fiber of oatbran

It's a heart attack and triple coronary bypass of my other friend as it shocks me to a serious act to take control of my cholesterol

It's time to take treatment to lower your cholesterol if you postpone this. Of course, you may choose a balanced diet similar to exercise. It's never too late to start a structured personal program that should control cholesterol.

About eWorld

eWorld
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment