latest Post

When you say that there is heart disease-part 2 heart disease






So angiography was in my near future. I am told that this is a safe, relatively painless procedure and not a concern. But there were a lot of worries. Because they have no reason, I do not want to stick the camera into my mind through my body. Still, angiogram is an outpatient procedure where the cardiologist opens the artery in your leg and works the camera on the myocardial artery.





It's tough. :

Heart disease, congestive heart failure, conjestive heart failure, heart failure, healthy, American Heart Association, heart of congestive heart failure, coronary heart disease





Article body:

So angiography was in my near future. I am told that this is a safe, relatively painless procedure and not a concern. But there were a lot of worries. Because they have no reason, I do not want to stick the camera into my mind through my body. Still, angiogram is an outpatient procedure where the cardiologist opens the artery in your leg and works the camera on the myocardial artery. It sounds much worse than that, but the advantage is to know exactly what your heart and artery condition is at that time. So I am ready!

At the very least, this will eventually say that I had a serious problem if I had one. The cardiologist needs to be concerned, though, because he plans angiography four days later.

On this adventurous day, I checked in to the heart center of my local hospital and was ready to receive an angiogram. The IV was inserted and I was ready to go. Once at the angiographic theater, I was given a sedative, but I was conscious but there was no pain, and through me to check the problem But nurses and technicians When I talked to me loudly, I was able to answer.

The good thing about Angiogram is that if an occlusion is found, a cardiologist usually needs a metal stent like a device in the artery to maintain blood flow or this is only needed a few years ago Crack your chest type of surgery will be far from open heart. About an hour later, the doctor apparently lowered the dose of sedatives as I remember giving him status to my condition.

verdict!
The bad news was that I ate calcium deposits in the walls of my arteries. This was what they saw in other tests. But the good news was that my arteries or ducts were considered absolutely smooth and very large inside. Large pipes with a thin smooth coating of calcium are comparable to potential problems.

A big man from a family of big people for many generations, it is the fact that my artery was considered "big" not to surprise me. I can not prove it, but the vitamins and minerals I've taken for more than a decade are life-threatening in this life at this time of the heart Cardiologists, however, from blood tests Given the high calcium score, continued to worry about long-term survival.

Where do we go from here!
So it is a change of lifestyle for me. I went from a relatively sedentary person to a person riding an exercise bike for about seven miles every day. I now went on a daily basis to take adult aspirin and changed my eating habits at the doctor's order. I think that this process has some good days or worse and now I am sensitive and so on. Although my bad cholesterol is at 90 (anything less than 110 considered good) a cardiologist has prescribed statins to lower bad cholesterol even more. Once again I can not prove it, but I believe that statins will soon be regarded as an important part of living a long healthy life

That's my story One day exercise and aspirin to thin the blood. It is mild and low bad cholesterol, and it is up to here in daily vitamins. With luck, I live long without dealing with the debilitating effects of serious heart disease.







Basic facts of high blood pressure





The heart is a rigid operating mechanism that moves blood around the body through a highly advanced system called arteries and capillaries; blood centers with veins Blood pressure pushes this blood thrust center of the body against the wall inside the artery At the same time you are pumping.





It's tough. :

High blood pressure, systolic, diastolic, heart





Article body:

The heart is a rigid operating mechanism that moves blood around the body through a highly advanced system called arteries and capillaries; blood centers with veins Blood pressure pushes this blood thrust center of the body against the wall inside the artery At the same time you are pumping.

Compressing the heart drives this to the arteries that will result in an increase in blood pressure. This increase in pressure is noted as systolic pressure.

When the heart perishes and fills with blood, arterial pressure, which is noted as diastolic pressure, then drops. Blood pressure is both of these pressures evaluated when evaluated in the arm.

Blood pressure is always applied as systolic and diastolic pressure numbers and is an important measurement. The measurements are always written before or before other numbers like 120/80 and are always stated in millimeters of mercury (mm Hg).

The systolic pressure is the first or upper side number and the diastolic pressure is the second or lowest number (eg 120/80), so if your blood pressure is 120/80, then 120 to 80 directly

Blood pressure has a wide range of different people. For example, the center (systolic) can change 90 to 240 mm Hg, the bottom pressure, which is diastolic, often changes from 40 to 160 mm Hg

Blood pressure can also vary considerably depending on what you are doing during the day. The lowest blood pressure usually occurs when sleeping or resting all muscles. If standing for a period of time, or performing any form of anxiety or problem, exercise, or tension can also create an increase in blood pressure.

In other words, one day, blood pressure may change due to systolic readings of up to 30-40 mmHg due to changes in diastolic pressure and so on. This is why it is so vital to have the blood pressure always taken under the same conditions.

For most of the time you are awake, regardless of whether you are sitting or standing, blood pressure is about the same, so ideally, your body is at rest

If the blood pressure is stable and remains high at 140/90 or higher, this may specify a disease called hypertension which essentially means high blood pressure. When blood pressure is high, the heart must work more to get blood through the arteries. These then take defeat from having blood pressured on them, and the risk of heart attack, and even kidney problems is then great

High blood pressure is a serious illness because it has a much harder working heart. If the heart has to work harder for a long period of time, the heart will grow. It is fine if the heart is a little bigger, but it is okay if it is bigger. High blood pressure can also lead to arterial damage which can lead to arterial disease.

Higher blood pressure is the more risk you have of getting heart disease and hitting. This means that someone with a blood pressure of 130/80 mmHg is at greater risk than someone with a blood pressure of 120/70 mmHg. And it's so heavy for everything that leads a healthy lifestyle to make sure that their blood pressure is as low as possible and healthy

If you endure high blood pressure, it can be treated. Moderate cases of high blood pressure can usually be treated by lifestyle changes, such as increasing diet or workout levels. The weight of some discoveries is all that is needed to lower their high blood pressure.

Severe cases of high blood pressure require prescribed medications such as diuretics and beta blockers. Diuretics help the body of getting rid of excess liquid and salt. But, from individual experience, keep the body's potassium level course also. Beta blockers reduce heart rate and heart blood output. These then lower the risk of developing heart and brain problems.

About eWorld

eWorld
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment